ALL >> Business >> View Article
Fast-moving Consumer Goods Dominating Dubai’s Market
Due to the ever-increasing demand for Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), it is considered an important factor for the country's economy. UAE gets lots of travellers from various part of the world, thus the need for FMCG products belonging to different nations are increasing. These products are frequently purchased due to rapid consumption and short shelf life. Some of the examples of FMCG are packaged foods, beverages, chocolates, cosmetics, toiletries, medicines, dry products that may include dry fruits, and some consumable items.
Al Maya Group, a well-known business organization of the UAE, has been working with several international brands, to make FMCG products available to the customers.
Al Maya Group is highly recommended by the customers as well as business partners. Working with some of the world's best brands, the group has successfully introduced the finest food products in the market. Al Maya Group is having more than 1M sq. Ft. warehousing space, and is the largest FMCG distributors in UAE. The group has partnered with top brands from North America, Europe, Middle East, Southern Africa, Asia, and Australia. Al Maya FMCG distributors in Dubai are connected to the neighbourhood supermarkets, where all the products get available to the customers. The prices are made affordable to attract customers. Besides this, weekly sale or discount coupons are arranged for the customers to come and purchase at their product outlets. The supermarkets offer free home delivery services and are open 24/7. The product categories include fresh food, by air food, organic & Bio, bakery products, frozen items, Diet supplements, Dairy goods, Woolworth products, home & Decor category, Electronic, some Home Brands of the Group, stationary, ready foods, florist and Hygiene products.
With the best quality products, retail marketing, bakery products manufacture and catering, and supply of FMCG items in the market have gained a lot of trust from the customers. The professionalism motive and the use of innovative technologies in supply chain management and warehouse management systems have impressed their business partners on an international level. This Dubai based conglomerate has multiple business verticals. It has a processing plant in India and several other countries. It is an FMCG distributor of food and non-food products, having 90 retail stores in UAE & GCC, along with Borders, Supermarkets, and Paperchase.
Business Articles1. We Manufacture Latest Design Of Custom Perfume Boxes
2. Hiring Housekeeping Hoboken Services For Your Apartments
Author: Glow Up Clean
3. Your Purpose-driven Path: How To Reinvent And Re-energize Yourself With A Fulfilling, Joyful Purpos
Author: eWomen Network
4. Custom Cereal Boxes In Unconventional Ideas At Gotoboxes
Author: Mark Jackson
5. Things To Consider When Building A Waterfront Home | Commercial Construction Services
Author: Jrossi Construction
6. Custom Cbd Oil Packaging Boxes With High Quality Material
7. How To Perform Iso 13485 Training Requirements For (qms)
Author: Punyam Academy
8. Environment-friendly Disposal Solutions For Deepwater Dredged Material
Author: Millie Smith
9. Recent Developments That Will Change The Entire Face Of Networking
Author: Ronel Noel
10. Advantages Of A Commercial Agricultural Glass Greenhouse
Author: yang huimin
11. The Latest Mobiles In India Are Fun To Use
Author: Jakson Lee
12. Custom Popcorn Bags Uk Wholesale Discount At Gotoboxes
Author: Jordan Harry
13. Top Benefits From Hiring The Top Korean To English Translation Services
Author: LA Translation
14. How Translation Companies Help Different People
Author: LA Translation
15. What Is The Purpose Of Custom French Fries Boxes?