ALL >> Writing >> View Article
Examine The Relationship Between Biological Factors And The Brain Across The Life Span – Pubrica
• Neuropsychiatry has always been a mystery area with researchers, all over the world, trying to understand affective, behavioural characteristics and mental illnesses. Research is often limited by the complex structure and function of the brain, difficulty in imaging techniques and access to direct tissue for pathophysiological studies.
• However, recent times have seen a impressive improvement in the understanding of these neuropsychiatric disorders, most of which can be explained by an interplay between genetic, environmental, and biological factors.
• Video abstract services convert the research in the form of an audio-video format that is engaging, accessible, and increases the chances of getting accepted by the scientific publishing community.
Brain – a complex organ:
The human brain is an extremely complex organ and understanding its functioning has always been a mystery and hence a field of research for the curious researcher. Genetics and environment have both known to influence the outcome of the person; however, the extent to which each factor affects the outcome is ...
... not completely understood.
Biological factors and mental illness:
Biological factors are internal factors and range from genetic to chemical, physical, physiological, nutritional, hormonal, and neurological, gender etc. It is studied that about half of the mental illnesses would have had their onset by 14 years of age and three quarters by the time one is 24 years, and this then persists through adulthood.Neuropsychiatric illnesses are a major cause of disease burden affecting productive adult life and is the most common cause of disease burden in the young. In spite of this, mental illnesses are neglected and underfunded area of research.
The following are known biological factors that are antecedent to the expression of mental illnesses:-
1. Genetics – The fact that mental illnesses show hereditary pattern, prove that there is a strong genetic component for the causation of these illnesses. They are usually involving several genes that increase susceptibility to a mental disease that is triggered by environmental exposures. Serotonin or 5-HT is an important neurotransmitter that affects mood. Genetic polymorphisms in serotonin receptor (SERT), corticotrophin releasing hormone receptor (CRH-R) and brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) increase vulnerability to childhood depression when exposed to stressors.
2. Infections –An example is the paediatric autoimmune neuropsychiatric disorder (PANDAS) caused by Streptococcal infection is linked to development of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) in children.
3. Brain injury and prenatal damage – Brain defects and injury are associated with development of mental disease, while prenatal asphyxiation and injury can result in autism.
Schizophrenia and bipolar disorder:
Schizophrenia is a debilitating psychotic illness that affects the young making them unable to lead a normal life. Today, we have convincing evidence to suggest that Schizophrenia starts as a neurodevelopmental anomaly in the background of predisposing genetic features. The condition worsens with the neurodegeneration that occurs with age, making it a progressive illness. Similar evidences are available to suggest that bipolar disorder is also a neurodevelopmental disorder triggering a genetic condition and worsened by neurodegeneration that occurs with age.
Research in neuropsychiatry:
The increasing numbers of papers and articles that are in line for publication in neuropsychiatry is alarming and often journals miss out relevant topics during their process of screening. To enable this, medical video abstract services make a small 2-3 minute video summarising the output of the research. Medical writing services are well-accepted in the scientific community considering the time constraint in publication business. Video creation service is another step in this direction to facilitate the process of acceptance of research paper by the publishing journal. A video abstract for the research keeps the attention of the reader by audio-visual aids. Complex areas involved in neuropsychiatry i.e. the brain anatomy, imaging, electroencephalogram tracings, genetic alterations, etc, can be better visualised by video abstract creation using high-definition animation and imagery. In short, video creation service for research narrate the story of your research in the form of a video abstract or abstract video.
Vast amount of research has enabled our understanding of the various biological factors involved in mood, behaviour, and mental illness manifestation and tremendous amount of research is still going on to identify more such factors and the interplay between them. This understanding will help pharmaceuticals to develop targeted therapy to improve outcome and minimize side effects, thereby improving the productivity and quality of life of the young adults.
Full Information: https://bit.ly/32Utk2t
When you order our services, we promise you the following – Plagiarism free, always on Time, outstanding customer support, written to Standard, Unlimited Revisions support and High-quality Subject Matter Experts.
Contact us :
WhatsApp : +91 9884350006
United Kingdom: +44-74248 10299
Pubrica is premier online editing, publication and writing guidance & assistance services based in the UK and India. A global leader in comprehensive manuscript publication support service for academic and scientific journals and articles, we provide a wide range of services that include academic, scientific, business, medical, and technology, regulatory writing, Clinical Report Forms (CRF), biostatistics, manuscripts, business writing, physician reports, thesis, medical writing, and more. We assist medical doctors, students, hospitals, pharma, and device manufacturers in their quest for a credible writing partner. Our team of experts consists of over 200 academic luminaries, industry veterans in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) and medicine who work on 170 topics of research. All writers are certified by American Medical Writing Association (AMWA) and the European Medical Writing Association (EMWA). OUR SERVICES ARE: 1. Scientific Medical Writing Services - http://pubrica.com/services/physician-writing-services/ 2. Scientific Editing Services - http://pubrica.com/sevices/editing-and-translation/ 3. Scientific Publication Support Services - http://pubrica.com/services/publication-support/ 4. Scientific Research Support Services - http://pubrica.com/sevices/research-services/ 5.Scientific Communication Support Services - http://pubrica.com/sevices/scientific-communication/ 6. Biostatistical Programming Services - http://pubrica.com/services/research-services/biostatistics-and-statistical-programming-services/ Contact: United kingdom : +44-1143520021 india : +91 9884350006 Visit : http://pubrica.com/ Email : email@example.com
Writing Articles1. Don’t Make These 5 Common Mistakes While Creating Your Resume
Author: Virginia Craven
2. Here’s Why Hiring A Korean Translator Will Be Beneficial For Your Business!
Author: TYC Communication
3. 3 Things To Consider
Author: Jason Trout
4. How To Pursue A Structure Of The Dissertation?
Author: Dissertation Help Zone
5. Introduction About Different Dvd Duplication Services
Author: Universal Video Conversions
6. Epidemiology Designs For Clinical Trials – Pubrica
Author: Pubrica healthcare
7. Secure Better Grades On Your Assignment
Author: Hazel Audrin
8. Health Economics In Clinical Trials - Pubrica
Author: Pubrica healthcare
9. Benefits Of Medical Translation In The Year 2021
Author: TYC Communication
10. Develop Your Child With Odia Stories For Kids
11. Get The Best Suspense Thriller Books & Orthopedic Book Amazon Of Thomas J. Neviaser
Author: William Shelby
12. Seo Article Writing: How To – To Do
Author: Kid Soda
13. Generating The Content That Your Audience Wants - Stylus Solution
Author: Stylus Solutions
14. Benefits Of Straight And Reverse Tuck End Boxes
Author: Gibbs Ryan
15. How To Learn Flutter: Step By Step Guide For Beginners
Author: Shubhngi Devani