ALL >> Health >> View Article
Dr. Suresh Advani: The Man Who Introduce Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation In India
Suresh Hariram Advani is an oncologist who has pioneered hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in India. This doctor studied at Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He worked at Tata Memorial hospital for many years and then at Raheja hospital and gained experience in the field of bone marrow transplantation from Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington.
He was the receiver of the following awards:
1. Rashtriyra Krantiveer Award.
2. Padma Bhushan award
Dr. B. C. Roy National Award by Medical Council of India
4. Lifetime Achievement Award in Oncology(Harvard Medical )
5. Padma Shri Award by Government of India
6. Dhanvantari award
7. National Academy of Medical Sciences
Dr. Suresh Advani: The Man Who Introduce Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in India:
Dr. Suresh H Advani is known for treating diseases like leukemia, severe aplastic anemia, lymphomas, multiple myeloma, immune deficiency disorders, and some solid-tumor cancers through bone marrow transplant. Dr. Suresh Advani is known for introducing the most advanced and innovative treatment called Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in India. During this procedure, the complete blood is replaced through guided chemotherapy and after this it is substituted with healthy donors’ hematopoietic stem cells. It is these donor's stem cells that help to replenish the patient's blood system over time.
The reported success rate of this treatment is very good and all this would have been impossible without the efforts of a certain man in a wheelchair, Dr. Suresh Advani, the most eminent cancer doctor in the country or world.
Doctor Suresh Advani is known to be the foremost oncologist in India to have successfully done a bone-marrow transplant. His first case was a transplant of bone marrow into a nine-year-old girl who was down with myeloid leukemia, with her brother acting as a donor.
Doctor Advani did clinical trials to help children with lymphoblastic leukemia and these trials raised the success rates in treatment. Dr. Suresh Advani is a role model for many doctors across the country.
Conclusion: Dr. Suresh Advani has helped many cancer patients to get rid of this deadly disease. He uses the most modern and innovative tools and techniques for cancer treatment. The introduction of the most modern Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in India by Dr. Suresh Advani has emerged as a great innovation in the field of medical science and in the treatment of cancer. The results have been extremely impressive and the treatment is very safe.
Resource Box: If you are looking for treatment for Cancer then you should take treatment from the most renowned ant the best oncologist in India, Dr. Suresh Advani to get the best treatment and best results. You can seek an online appointment with Dr. Suresh Advani and take online consultation, he and his team will guide you for the required test and further process to get an extremely safe and effective treatment to treat and cure your cancer.
Health Articles1. Why Choose Chiropractic For Chronic Headaches Treatment?
Author: Robert Augustine
2. Do You Really Think That You Need Liposuction?
3. Fat Loss And Its Various Suction Techniques
4. All Cancers Are Not The Same!
5. What Is The Cure For Plantar Fasciitis?
Author: Dave Woods
6. When To Visit A Doctor For Plantar Fasciitis Treatment?
Author: Dave Woods
7. Major Non-invasive Pain Relief Techniques Recommended For Joint Pain Treatment
Author: Dr Gaurav sharma
8. The Deflame Diet For Immune Health | Anti Inflammatory Diet Books
Author: David Seaman
9. How The Best Shampoo For Hair Growth And Thickening Works?
Author: Rupal Jain
10. Pen Needles Market - Comprehensive Research Including Top Key Players And Forecast Report
Author: robert henric
11. What Is Schistosomiasis
12. Top Natural Nootropics To Focus On Your Work
Author: Steven James
13. 5 Best Lower Back Pain Treatments
Author: MY Dr
14. What Is Retinal Vein Occlusion
15. The Relevance Of Children’s Doctor In Brisbane
Author: Alester Jones