ALL >> Health >> View Article
Dr. Suresh Advani: The Man Who Introduce Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation In India
Suresh Hariram Advani is an oncologist who has pioneered hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in India. This doctor studied at Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He worked at Tata Memorial hospital for many years and then at Raheja hospital and gained experience in the field of bone marrow transplantation from Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington.
He was the receiver of the following awards:
1. Rashtriyra Krantiveer Award.
2. Padma Bhushan award
Dr. B. C. Roy National Award by Medical Council of India
4. Lifetime Achievement Award in Oncology(Harvard Medical )
5. Padma Shri Award by Government of India
6. Dhanvantari award
7. National Academy of Medical Sciences
Dr. Suresh Advani: The Man Who Introduce Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in India:
Dr. Suresh H Advani is known for treating diseases like leukemia, severe aplastic anemia, lymphomas, multiple myeloma, immune deficiency disorders, and some solid-tumor cancers through bone marrow transplant. Dr. Suresh Advani is known for introducing the most advanced and innovative treatment called Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in India. During this procedure, the complete blood is replaced through guided chemotherapy and after this it is substituted with healthy donors’ hematopoietic stem cells. It is these donor's stem cells that help to replenish the patient's blood system over time.
The reported success rate of this treatment is very good and all this would have been impossible without the efforts of a certain man in a wheelchair, Dr. Suresh Advani, the most eminent cancer doctor in the country or world.
Doctor Suresh Advani is known to be the foremost oncologist in India to have successfully done a bone-marrow transplant. His first case was a transplant of bone marrow into a nine-year-old girl who was down with myeloid leukemia, with her brother acting as a donor.
Doctor Advani did clinical trials to help children with lymphoblastic leukemia and these trials raised the success rates in treatment. Dr. Suresh Advani is a role model for many doctors across the country.
Conclusion: Dr. Suresh Advani has helped many cancer patients to get rid of this deadly disease. He uses the most modern and innovative tools and techniques for cancer treatment. The introduction of the most modern Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in India by Dr. Suresh Advani has emerged as a great innovation in the field of medical science and in the treatment of cancer. The results have been extremely impressive and the treatment is very safe.
Resource Box: If you are looking for treatment for Cancer then you should take treatment from the most renowned ant the best oncologist in India, Dr. Suresh Advani to get the best treatment and best results. You can seek an online appointment with Dr. Suresh Advani and take online consultation, he and his team will guide you for the required test and further process to get an extremely safe and effective treatment to treat and cure your cancer.
Health Articles1. Handheld Cold Laser Therapy Device For Joint Pain Relief
Author: Renee Zhong
2. Global Car Deodorizer Market
Author: Statzy Market Research
3. Fitness And Workout Programs Now At Your Fingertips
4. Should I Get My Wisdom Teeth Extracted?
Author: Will Sievier
5. Depressed And Out Of Work | Mental Health Services In Battle Creek
6. Effective Tips To Fall Asleep Fast
Author: Al Samer
7. What Are Benefits Of Doing Spa - Footrelief
8. Top 5 Tips For Speakers When Engaging With Hcps At Medical Conferences
9. Whether To Go In For Siemens Hearing Aids Or A Pair Of Sonic Hearing Aids? We Will Help You
Author: Hearingaids Sydney
10. Blood Cancer Causes, Symptoms & Treatment Options
11. Know About The Process Of Ivf And Infertility Clinic In Delhi
Author: Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour
12. Deciphering The Genetics Behind Eating Disorders | Mental Disorder Treatment In Battle Creek
13. Cosmetic Dentistry Explained By Best Dentist In Brampton
14. Why Air Ambulance Service Is Essential In India?
Author: Ajay Agarwal
15. Is The Ambulance Really Safer Than Your Vehicle?
Author: Ziqitza Health Care Limited