ALL >> Education >> View Article
What Are Some Of The Best Quotes From Mahatma Gandhi?
What are some of the best quotes from Mahatma Gandhi?
Revolution has been the boon of existence since time ever known. Quite a number of courageous, bold, and fearless leaders have come and gone, but a few have made their names in history. One such recognizable figure from the 20th century is that of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, who is also more popularly known as Mahatma Gandhi.
Mahatma Gandhi has been revered all over the world as a leader who believed in nonviolence and fought for the freedom of India with his philosophy of passive resistance.
Before his death in 1948, he led a great deal of activist programs such as, the pursuit of Khadi and boycott of foreign goods, fighting as an Indian immigrant in South Africa and later on leading to become the face of a revolutionary non-violent moment for freedom in India.
Gandhi was an impressionable soul and had a good number of followers who also called him “the great soul.”
Today, this man is known as the epitome of calm, courage, and compassion. He had morals and principles that he lived by and these now have become quotes that are recognized across the world. There a few of Best Mahatma Gandhi quotes that resemble inner strength and determination as the key to all endeavours. A few of them have been mentioned below.
1. “A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks he becomes”.
This statement could not have been said better. This is but true that the mind is the strongest weapon of all. And once one conquers the mind and does not allow emotion to cloud the judgment, the person has conquered his/her first battle and are on their way for more victories.
2. “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony”.
As it has been said that happiness is state of mind and the one with a happy mind has happy outlook of life. This is indeed true. When one allows negativity and other worldly matters to bother them, they feel low and end up hurting themselves in the process. The ability to take in what makes you happy and letting go of what makes you sad is an art that is known to a few, but those who master it, master life.
3. “In a gentle way, you can shake the world”.
Well, kindness is enough to wobble the world, but the path to kindness is not for the weak. Metaphorical strength and actual strength are two different things, and having
the strength for the smallest of things, such as standing for yourself and demanding what you deserve are the small gestures that are enough to shake the world.
4. “The greatness of humanity is not in being human, but in being humane.”
In this competitive world, people often forget that the ones they are competing against are humans too, everyone has their strengths and weaknesses and one does not want to feel exploited and demeaned for something they do not possess. Being kind and considerate towards each other should be new trend this season.
Education Articles1. A Rank Booster For Competitive Exams
Author: emagni engineers
2. Photographic Memory — Keys To Success | Zox Pro Training
Author: Shannon Panzo
3. Exact The Open Group Og0-093 Questions And Answers
4. How To Develop A Table Of Content For A Research Project Work
Author: Chidiebere Chibuike
5. Edureka Partners With Premium Institutes To Deliver Advanced Executive Certification Programs
6. India's Online Education Market Outlook
7. Looking For Dissertation Literature Review Help!
Author: Looking for Dissertation Literature Review Help!
8. Four Motivations To Pursue Bba Before Opting For An Mba Degree
Author: Kamal Bhatt
9. Golden Crescent And Golden Triangle
Author: Current Affairs Review
10. How Pendrive Classes Beneficial For Ias, Upsc, Civil Services
Author: Amit Budania
11. How To Improve English Communication Skills?
Author: My schoolr
12. Why I Should Search For A Jewish School Near Me
13. The Methodology Of Dissertation- Write A Perfect Dissertation
14. Famous Entrepreneurs In India Like Byju Raveendran
Author: Anu Bhardwaj
15. How To Set Up A Smart Virtual Classroom Solution With Peoplelink?