ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
How To Properly Apply Tanning Bed Lotion
Whether you tan at a salon or at home in your own tanning bed, it is important that you use and properly apply tanning bed lotion. Otherwise, you may be missing out on some potential benefits, or worse, actually damaging your skin.
There are a lot of things to remember, which is why this article will guide you through the entire process, from choosing a tanning lotion to applying it properly. After this, you will be able to easily get the most out of your tan!
How to Choose a Tanning Bed Lotion?
There are a few different types of tanning bed lotions to choose from, each giving different results. To summarise each of them briefly:
o Accelerators, which are great for beginners, give a good base tan, but are not as intense or long-lasting as other lotions. They also have moisturizers in them to help protect the skin.
o Tingles, which should not be used by beginners, have special ingredients that increase blood flow and bring oxygen to your skin cells to give you a more intense and longer-lasting tan. The process can, however, be uncomfortable for some.
o Bronzers, which are often added ...
... to other tanning bed lotions, are great for giving you an instant tan that requires less regular maintenance. They can also be used to reduce streaking in your tan.
When it comes to tanning bed lotions, it’s up to you which you use. It will come down to experience, as well as to what you’re looking for out of the tan.
Preparations Before Applying the Lotion
If you want to properly apply tanning bed lotion, then you need to properly prepare your skin beforehand.
First off, remember to exfoliate before applying tanning bed lotion. Dry or dead skin can lead to a streaky tan if not carefully removed beforehand.
Second, it is a good idea to shave your body before applying tanning bed lotion. If you are particularly hairy, it is possible for the tanning bed lotion to accumulate around your hair follicles, leaving behind a bunch of tiny bronze specs all over your body.
Finally, make sure that you are not wearing anything you do not want ruined when handling tanning bed lotion of any kind. Tanning bed lotions, and those with bronzer in particular, can leave hard-to-remove stains on your clothing. So, if you do not want your clothes ruined, wear something less valuable before handling tanning bed lotion.
How to Properly Apply Tanning Bed Lotion
After you’ve chosen a lotion and prepared your skin properly, all that is left to do is apply the tanning bed lotion to your skin. We will provide a step-by-step guide for you:
1. First, make sure to use a generous amount of tanning bed lotion. Too much is better than too little, since you want your skin to be more moist than dry. (This does not, however, apply for your face!)
2. Then, apply the tanning bed lotion, making sure to rub it into your skin evenly. You want to avoid having more in one area than another. This can cause certain parts of your skin to become darker than others.
3. Finally, having rubbed in the tanning bed lotion and wiped off any excess, you are ready to begin tanning!
After you are done tanning, it is best to wait a few hours before cleaning the tanning bed lotion off your skin. After all, you want to let it do its job. If you wash it off too quickly, you may not get the full results that you are looking for. Happy tanning, everyone!
Millennium Tanning is an online store which sells a wide variety of quality tanning lotions such as indoor, outdoor, and dark tanning bed lotions contain only the finest and freshest ingredients. For more information, visit https://millenniumtanning.com/about-us.
Beauty Articles1. Unlocking The Secret To Healthy And Luscious Locs: The Power Of Hair Oils
Author: Start pampering your locks with nourishing oils to
2. Revolutionizing Bidding: The Power Of Auctioneer Software
Author: get ultimate auction
3. Exopearl: Redefining Elegance With Timeless Gemstone Jewelry
4. Watch Shop Online
Author: zimson watches
5. 4 Best Face Concealer Tips For A Youthful Appearance
6. Buy Dermal Fillers, Buy Juvederm Fillers, Buy Allergan Botox Online, Buy Mesotherapy Products
Author: Starlght fillers
7. Is Your Skin Yearning For Radiance? Find Your Perfect Moisturizer!
Author: Mark Bruce
8. Choosing The Right Artist For Your Pet Tattoo: Tips And Considerations
9. Unveiling Excellence: Helios Advanced Skin Hair Clinic, Pioneers Of Aesthetic Transformation In Chennai
10. Best Ayurvedic Hair Oil For Hair Growth
11. Best Hair Care Tips For Dry Hair In Summer
Author: Aromatic Garden Essence
12. The Science Behind Cosmetic Ingredients And Skin Benefits
Author: Anil Kumar
13. Elevate Your Haircare Ritual Today: Discover The Secrets Of Gypsy Syrup Masque And Shampoo
Author: Sam Williamson
14. Unlock Your Glow: Hottest Ex Products - Your Ultimate Beauty Getter
Author: Christy Wood
15. Kanpeki-elevate Your Skincare Routine With The Elegance Of Japanese Beauty
Author: May Green