ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Why React Native Has Witnessed A Huge Success In A Short While?
Why has React Native made a buzz in the software world? What’s the big deal about this framework that is not even a decade old? What’s the reason that the demand for every React Native app development company across the globe has significantly risen?
Well, if one is looking for a platform that is smart, smooth, user-friendly, cost-effective, and allows composing of feature-rich applications, React Native is the ideal solution. So in this article, we’ll first have a glance at the origins of React Native.
Then we will discuss the top reasons behind the growing popularity of React Native development and know why it is worthy of increasingly being used in diverse software development projects.
The Origin of React Native Framework
Top Reasons why React Native development is Widely Adopted
Owing to the myriad benefits React Native offers, it has already been used by famous giants like Instagram, Skype, Airbnb, Tencent QQ, SoundCloud Pulse, Tesla, Walmart, UberEats, Baidu Mobile, and many more. So here we have outlined some of the top benefits it offers to the ones using it.
Cross-platform Functionality: This framework allows developing a single code and using it on multiple platforms, thus providing cross-platform functionality. React Native enables code sharing of about 96% codes with additional API integrations. Due to this, it eliminates the need to know Swift for iOS development or Android-specific Java language; thus saving time and effort.
Native-like Performance and UI: This technology makes use of native modules and components which leads to the development of natively rendering apps. As a result, these apps have performance and UI close to native apps.
High Efficiency at Minimal Costs: Due to the features like code reusability, ‘hot reload’ feature, declarative coding style, etc. the development process becomes faster and quite efficient while ensuring cost-effectiveness.
Flawless API Integration: Since this framework comes with the feature of using components, it is much easier to fetch data from the APIs. For instance, if one wants to integrate the ‘Google Maps’ feature in the app, React Native allows linking of the plugin with the Native module, thus allowing easy customization of the app.
Ease of Code Transition: This framework allows easy transition of the code from React to Native code and vice-versa without much hassle. This is so because with some caution, React Native easily aligns with native platform conventions.
The Downsides of React Native Development in Brief
Though it is a successful and highly beneficial technology, yet it has its share of quirks. Let’s explore them:
• Although this framework has been in the market for more than 5 years now and is one of the highly engineered frameworks, many bugs are found while coding, and several other issues are faced.
• The React Native developers quite often face package incompatibility issues.
• Also, the custom module ecosystem of React Native is still quite small and several modules are still in their beta versions.
• Since the framework is owned by Facebook, there are rare chances that Facebook may someday end this project and a plethora of apps built using this technology may get closed or not function up to the mark.
We have seen how React Native has become a winning choice for developing high-performing native-like apps. Despite being a comparatively younger technology, it is being widely used in commercial projects. Many tech-Gurus and technology enthusiasts even claim that this framework has a dazzling future and will soon dominate the software development world.
Now, don’t you think this framework is worth the hype? Let us know your thoughts on this.
If you want to leverage React Native for your next project, get in touch with Biz4Solutions, a world-class React Native App development company, based in Texas. You may drop us a line at sales.enquiry@biz4Solutions.com for any details.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Everything You Should Know About The Image Annotation
2. Industry’s First Highly Integrated Radiation-hardened Motor Controller Consolidates Essential Functi
3. Zte Axon 20 5g- World’s First 5g Phone With A Camera Under Display
Author: Ericsson ALEX
4. Simple Steps To Technology Budgeting
Author: Kevin Smith
5. What Are The Top 10 Things You Must Know About Rpa Technology?
6. How To Develop A Cross-platform Fitness Application In React Native – Part I?
Author: Ash Rakars
7. Microchip Announces Microcontrollers That Solve Tough Analog System Design Challenges
8. Guide To Improve Security Shield In Microsoft Defender
Author: Jack thomson
9. Fire Tv Stick Lite Vs. Standard Fire Tv Stick: An Honest Review
Author: Jack thomson
10. Complete Guide To Online Learning Management System
Author: Pallavi Singh
11. How The Text Annotation Service Is Helpful For Business
12. What Is A Shop Floor Data Capture System And How Does It Drive Roi?
13. Freestyle Fpv Drone Triple Configuration Allows It To Get More Agility During The Flights
Author: ada red
14. Automate User Access Reviews To Save 60% Time On Audit Hours.
15. A Step By Step Android App Development Guide For Startups
Author: Rushabh Patel