ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Install Ios 14, Ipados 14 On Your Iphone And Ipad Now
Apple’s latest OS improvements, iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 for the iPhone and iPad are here. These latest updates came with a new home screen experience, enhanced privacy features, and a lot more. This article will give you an in-depth description of these most awaited operating systems to Apple’s lineup.
iPadOS is designed to provide a more computer-like experience to Apple’s tablet. This means, the features you will see in iPadOS can’t be related to what iPhone has. For example, support for an external mouse or trackpad.
Also, you will find features for better search results with iPadOS. Talking about iOS 14 for iPhone, you will come across new tricks to the small apps or widgets for the home screen. Now that iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 are live, you can install the update to your device. Keep reading to know, how.
Prepare Your iPhone or iPad Before Installing the Update
It’s understandable how excited Apple users were for this OS update to get their hands on all the fancy features it has. But before you get too enthusiastic and tap on that install button, take a few minutes to check if your device is ready for the update or not. It is advisable to do some routine maintenance on your iPhone or iPad. It will ensure a smooth update, help clear storage and clutter, and give you a fresh backup, in case, anything goes wrong while installing the update.
Which iPhones and iPads Are Supported?
1. iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPod Touch (7th generation)
2. iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation), iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation), iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation), iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad (7th generation), iPad (6th generation), iPad (5th generation), iPad Mini (5th generation), iPad Mini 4, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air 2
How to Install iOS 14 and iPadOS 14
If you have installed a software update on your iPhone or iPad, installing iOS 14 should be a cakewalk for you. The process to install iOS 14 is just the same as any other software update without involving any extra steps. Just a piece of advice, keep your device plugged into a charger, so you don’t drain the battery. Also, a strong Wi-Fi connection will be recommended to speed up the process. Once you are ready, follow the simple steps mentioned below on your iPhone or iPad:
Step 1. Navigate to the Settings app.
Step 2. Tap on General.
Step 3. Select Software Update.
Immediately after this, your iPhone or iPad will connect to Apple’s servers and send you a prompt to download and install the update. Keep following the prompts until the update is installed on your device. Once done, your device will reboot and you will find iOS 14 or iPadOS 14 running on your iPhone or iPad.
We hope this article helped you well through the process of downloading and installing the iOS 14 and iPadOS 14. Go, explore, and enjoy the new and interesting features on your device.
Aida Martin has diverse interests that range from writing to video games. She has always had a strong passion for writing. She likes to write about games, tech events, security, and whitepapers. Her vast and varied knowledge aided by her supreme writing skills, have made her a powerful writer at norton.com/setup.
IT expert having deep knowledge about PC antivirus products. Mainly researching and writing blogs. norton.com/setup | mcafee.com/activate | mcafee.com/activate | office.com/setup
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Global High Efficiency Low Voltage Aluminum Motors Market
2. Verminder Het Stroomverbruik Door Zonlicht Te Gebruiken
3. Global Micro Tactical Ground Robot Market
4. North America Mri (magnetic Resonance Imaging) Market
5. How Is Solar Panel Installation Carried Out?
Author: Brown Ross
6. Skills Of A Good Php Developer You Need To Look For
Author: Jonathan Paul
7. All The Latest Gadget Announcements By Apple
Author: Aida Martin
8. Review On Bluetooth Stereo Adapter Audio Receiver
Author: Ishika Roy
9. How To Create And Manage Your Booking App?
10. What Are The Top Questions To Ask To Solar Panel Installers?
Author: Brown Ross
11. Top 3 Us Cellular Phones
Author: Jack thomson
12. Properfocus Review
Author: Kevin Stanley
13. How Ai Has Become A Game-changer In Asset Management
Author: Baleshwar Yadav
14. Microchip Technology Introduces Its First Trust&go Wi-fi® 32-bit Mcu Module With Advanced Peripher
15. Steps Involved In Choosing An Automation Solution For Your Business
Author: Lisa Brown