ALL >> Sports >> View Article
All You Need To Know About The Best Routes In Delhi For Cycling
If you are passionate about cycling, you would be on the hunt for the best tracks in your city. Apart from amateurs, a large number of professional cyclists in Delhi look for great tracks. There are several cycling spots in Delhi for you to pick from. Whether you are looking for an off-road track, a route on one of the major roads, or somewhere in the midst of lush greenery, Delhi has it.
Here is a list of the most popular cycling tracks in the city.
• Aravalli trails: Those who love a challenge would find the Aravalli trails interesting. This route is rocky and bumpy with plenty of uphill and downhill areas. Beginners might find it hard to cycle on this track. However, these trails are quite popular among intermediate and expert mountain bike riders. This region is surrounded by nature, with plenty of birds and animals.
• Dhaula Kuan to Gyarah Murti: If you would rather ride on an easy track, the route from Dhaula Kuan to Gyarah Murti would be suitable for you. As this trail is downhill, cyclists can enjoy a relaxing ride with little effort spent. The environment here is quite beautiful, with the ridge forests providing a refreshing breeze. This route is one of the best places to cycle in Delhi for beginners.
• India Gate to Rashtrapati Bhawan: This route is a busy road and is usually quite crowded. However, it is a very popular route with plenty of cyclists and skateboarders early in the morning. If you are more into a slow-cycling experience while enjoying a lively ambiance, this is a good option for you.
• Sanjay Van: Looking for a break from the bustle of the city? In that case the gravel cycling track in Sanjay Van is a suitable option. This lush green forested region offers a healthy and refreshing environment sought after by fitness enthusiasts. As gravel tracks are easy to cycle on, even beginners can enjoy a comfortable ride here. The best times to go for cycling here are early morning and sunset when you can enjoy panoramic views from the watchtowers.
• Najafgarh Wetlands: Yet another popular choice among nature enthusiasts, this region is home to an impressive variety of birds. Located at a short distance away from Delhi, this track offers a pollution-free environment in the mornings due to low traffic. In winter, the influx of migratory birds makes the route even more attractive.
• Asola Bhardwaj Lake: This off-road track is a good option for mountain bikers. The seven lakes in the regions offer beautiful views. The track includes uphill and downhill sections and is quite rocky. Beginners might rather want to go for an easier track. However, the region is inhabited by animals like nilgai, porcupines, and rabbits.
• NH-8 terminal turn-off to Manesar: Quite popular among cyclists who love speed, this is a straight route with very few diversions. Even amateurs can enjoy an easy ride here as the route is quite smooth.
These were only some of the best routes. There are also several other cycling places in Delhi, such as Aravalli Bio-diversity park, Dwarka to Sultanpur, Gurgaon-Faridabad Road, etc. All you need to do is check out your options and choose a cycling route that suits your preferences.
Sports Articles1. 5 Deer Scouting Tips For A More Successful Hunting Season
2. A Guide For The Women’s Ride, Best Ladies Cycles Brands In India
Author: Alex Arnorld
3. Why Should You Opt For An Electronic Bike?
Author: Joe Davis
4. Where To Buy Your Geared Hub Ebike Kit?
Author: Larry Bushart
5. Why Rawlings Fastpitch Softball Bats Make A Difference In Your Swing
Author: Chris Bastien
6. Traits To Look For In Sun Mountain Golf Stand Bags
Author: Matt Welch
7. Some Worth Slowpitch Bats “worth” Seeing
Author: Chris Bastien
8. Cleaning Your Fly Lines
Author: Rogers Stevens
9. Considerations To Know About Hockey
10. How Pleasure Horse Rides Have Become A Thing Of Trending Lifestyle
11. Unique Benefits Riders Experience With Daily Dose Of Recreational Riding
12. How Do You Get The Best Gaited Horses For Pleasure Riding
13. Important Factors To Consider When Selecting Horse For Pleasure Ride
14. Latest Cricket News Things To Know Before You Buy
Author: filmy duniya
15. Indian Inspirational Women Like Arunima Sinha
Author: Anu Bhardwaj