ALL >> Health >> View Article
Types Of Gynecomastia Procedure & Their Benefits
Gynecomastia is a benign condition in which there is an increase in the amount of breast gland tissues in males. In this condition, the male breasts swell and become abnormally large. This condition is caused by an imbalance of hormones estrogen and testosterone in males. Gynecomastia is not a serious condition, but it often causes psychological distress in the affected individuals. The stress caused by gynecomastia often limits the daily social activity of an individual. Gynecomastia can not be reduced by doing exercise or losing weight.
The main symptoms of this condition include swollen breast tissue and tenderness. Male breast reduction or gynecomastia surgery is one of the best solutions for the condition.
There are many factors that can trigger hormonal imbalance in men which results in the abnormal growth of male breasts. This includes obesity, consumption of illegal drugs, kidney failure, liver disease, thyroid problems, injury, or other medical conditions.
Dr. Dushyanth Kalva is one of the best gynecomastia surgeon in Hyderabad. He offers the best male breast reduction treatment to individuals suffering from enlarged breast conditions.
Gynecomastia is often categorized as:
1. Pseudo gynecomastia
2. True gynecomastia
Pseudo gynecomastia is a condition that is caused by excess fat deposit in the chest area. On the other hand, true gynecomastia is caused by increase in the breast gland.
1. Excision technique: In this method, glandular breast tissue is removed to correct gynecomastia. Excision allows the cosmetic surgeon to remove glandular tissue that cannot be treated with liposuction alone. In this, the pattern of incisions may differ depending on specific conditions and surgical preferences. This surgery helps in providing a flat and well-contoured chest profile.
2. Liposuction: In the case where gynecomastia primarily develops due to excess fatty tissue, liposuction alone is effective. Liposuction requires the insertion of a cannula into the target area through a small incision. The cannula is moved in back and forth direction in a controlled manner, which loosens the excess fat, and then the melted fat is removed through vacuum suction.
If the condition is severe, the surgeon may recommend performing liposuction in conjunction with gynecomastia correction. After the surgery, a compression garment is required for about four weeks to lessen the discomfort and help the skin re-drape. Performing strenuous activities is restricted for a few weeks after the procedure. It is necessary to improve dietary habits and incorporate a healthy lifestyle after the surgery. This helps to maintain the results.
Benefits of gynecomastia surgery include:
More masculine figure: Male breast reduction surgery helps remove excess fat and excess glandular tissue. This results in a flat masculine chest profile.
Improved confidence and self-esteem: Men who suffer from gynecomastia experience loss of confidence and self-esteem. Attaining a firmer, flatter chest aesthetic provides an instant boost of confidence with male breast reduction surgery.
Improved posture: The presence of excess fat on the chest affects the body posture and causes bending of the spine. Gynecomastia surgery helps remove excess breast tissue, and an individual can maintain better posture and reduce back pain.
Gynecomastia surgery is one of the best body contouring procedures that helps young boys and adult males attain flatter and well-contoured chest profile. The gynecomastia surgery is completed in about one to two hours. The results obtained by this procedure are permanent, and an individual must lead a healthy lifestyle to maintain the results.
Gynecomastia treatment cost depends on various factors like the type of technique during gynecomastia surgery, age of the patient, the severity of the condition, and the surgeon's experience. One can get the best gynecomastia treatment cost in Hyderabad at Inform Clinics.
Inform Clinics is one of the best cosmetic surgery clinics where different types of body contouring surgeries are available. Dr. Dushyanth Kalva also performs breast reduction, breast augmentation, arm lift, thigh lift, buttock augmentation, liposuction, and other body contouring procedures at Inform Clinics. Dr. Dushyanth Kalva is an expert and experienced surgeon who provides reconstructive treatments and body contouring in Hyderabad.
Dr. Dushyanth Kalva is one of the best plastic surgeons in Hyderabad. He is known for his ethical practice and practical approach. He has pioneered in safe liposuction which is the most in-demand surgical procedure. This technique of liposuction is also referred to as 'Band-aid Lipo' or Dr. Dushyanth's Signature Safe Liposuction.
Health Articles1. Indian Draft Regulatory Guidelines For The Development Of Vaccines Following Covid-19 Pandemic
2. Treat Different Medical Condition With Perfect Massage
Author: Happy Dream Massage
3. Dr. Chava Anjaneyulu | Best Ent Doctor In Hyderabad | Asian Ent Care Centre
4. Treatments That Is Best For Whiplash Disorders
Author: Micah Tamminga
5. Benefits Of Family Dentist On Chinguacousy, Rd
6. Secure The Oral Health With Best Orthodontic Product
Author: Sino Ortho
7. Is Dental Brace Right Option For Straightening The Teeth?
Author: Sino Ortho
8. Buy Dental Products From Right Manufacturer Using These Tips!
Author: Sino Ortho
9. Deal With Misalignment Of Teeth With Orthodontic Bracket
Author: Sino Ortho
10. Understanding Your Skin Issues And Wellbeing With Physio In Brisbane To Provide You Healthy Life
Author: Alester Jones
11. Choose Perfect Parent Guide To Vaccinations During Coronavirus Pandemic
Author: babytales India
12. How Modernised Communication Architecture Helps Uk Hospital
13. What Every Parent Needs To Know About Permanent Teeth
Author: AstoCare HealthCare
14. Tips For Developing An Effective Hospital Marketing Strategy
15. An Endoscopy
Author: Kingsway Hospitals