ALL >> Travel >> View Article
A Quick Guide On How To Hire A Ute?
When it’s time to get a ute hire on The Gold Coast there are a few things to consider to ensure you get the best value and have a stress free and enjoyable experience:
Consider the size of your load as you don’t want to find when it’s time to load up that your load is bigger than the available space on the tray of the ute. The guys at ute hire on The Gold Coast will be able to tell you which of their utes will accommodate your load if you let them know the dimensions and weight of the load you plan on carrying
Type of Tray
Utes come with a variety of tray options to suit almost every need:
A wellside covered or uncovered version, these are usually loaded from the tailgate
A flat deck with removable sides to make loading large items easy
Fitted with stock or cattle crate for transporting animals
Equipped with Hiab crane or a hoist for very heavy objects, these utes often have double rear wheels and heavy duty suspension to cope with the extra weight
4x4 off road capabilities for when you have to move or retrieve something off road.
If you intend to go off road you are advised to talk it over with the guys at ute hire on the Gold Coast first as many hire vehicles are restricted to sealed roads and all insurance and liability issues could be affected without approvals
Lockable box bodies, these can be a walk in style made for easily carrying furniture or other bulky items. They are often fitted with hydraulic lifts for easy loading heavy objects
Insulated and or refrigerated box bodies for carrying perishable loads
Heavy duty roof racks for extra long loads and tow bars for taking a trailer with you
One or Two Way Rental
If you’re doing a local trip it’s no problem to bring the ute back to the depot, but if you’re going to a new town or city, maybe interstate, it can be a real hassle to get it back when you finished with it, so inquire with the guys at ute hire on the Gold Coast about one way rentals you may find it saves you time and money.
All the vehicles at Ute hire on the Gold Coast come with a basic insurance included, but you may want extra cover. You can purchase it when you sign up or you may already have it included in your credit card or homeowners policies so it pays to check these and read the fine print to see just what cover you already have
It always pays to book early and if you have flexible dates and times you may find there is a great discount available during off peak or slow times that will suit you. Midweek specials and three day weekends where you get a free day’s rental are all possible.
At ute hire on The Gold Coast customers and service come first, all the vehicles are modern late models in first class condition and regularly serviced to make sure you have a trouble free hire and we give you a rundown on all the options and extras to make sure your familiar with their operation.
Travel Articles1. 6 Reasons To Hire Dfw Limo For You Dfw Airport & Dfw Metroplex Frisco
Author: Harries Starner
2. Enjoy Your Stay In Furnished Apartments In San Diego
Author: Patrick Lauren
3. How To Plan Your Yacht Expedition For A Beautiful Experience
4. What Should Be Your Expectations When Renting Private Yacht
5. Enhance The Sailing Experience By Renting A Private Yacht
6. Climb Beautiful Peak To View Marvelous Scenery
7. Explore The Majestic Everest Region Through These Trekking Routes!
8. Spirit Airlines Manage Booking Seats, Flights & Reservations
Author: chris Martin
9. Kpop Bands That’ll Make You Fall In Love With Themselves
Author: Adam Smith
10. A Good Idea About The Cost Of Hotel Stay In Baroda, Gujarat
Author: The Hotel OAsis
11. Vip Tours To Egypt With Smart Price Discounts
Author: Cliff Collins
12. Airport Transportation Amsterdam – Why You Need To Choose
Author: taxitoairport is one of the best and quality taxi
13. 4 Awesome Forts In Rajasthan, Do Explore Them With Rental Innova Taxi
Author: Delhi to outstation car rental
14. 4 Great Ways To Spend Your Night In Sydney
Author: Evelyn Adam
15. Best-known Dine With A View Experiences In Sydney
Author: Harley Leon