ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
The Need For Enterprises To Shift To Quality Engineering
The inscrutable march of technology continues taking convenience, quality, capability, scalability, and user experiences to a whole new level. Enterprises are looking at implementing new technological paradigms and tools to develop quality products and services, generate new revenue models, and stay competitive. As the technology landscape transforms at a rapid pace with the advent of technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, the Internet of Things, Predictive Analysis, Big Data, and many more, traditional models are no longer adequate. When the stakes are so high with driverless cars and IoT devices on their way to become the new normal, traditional software quality assurance services need to give way to quality engineering.
The quality engineering approach is about driving quality into the core of any software development process rather than following it along the way. This helps to reduce the possibility of errors/bugs to get into the system. Thus, quality engineering is more of a pre-emptive way of reducing glitches and ensuring the applications running the IT ecosystems of tomorrow are of proven quality. ...
... Further, the below-mentioned developments or observations highlight the predicament of following traditional software quality assurance services –
• About 30 percent of glitches or defects are due to wrongly configured test environments (Souce: an IBM study)
• Poor quality software leads to a loss of $60 billion annually in the USA
• Enterprises can save costs by optimizing the use of tools (Source: Gartner)
• Software testing comprises more than 50 percent of the development cost. This calls for automating the QA process and improving its effectiveness (Source: Journal of Systems and Software)
• Actual resource utilization for testing is about 57 percent instead of the expected 75 percent (Source: NIST Journal)
Why transform from quality assurance to digital quality engineering?
The benefits of switching to a robust, all-encompassing, and qualitatively superior QE services are as follows:
Driving the DevOps pipeline: DevOps envisions the marriage of development and operations to improve the quality of products and customer experiences on a continuous basis. Software quality engineering envelops DevOps by bringing the management, ideation, design, systems, product management, and operations together. It is a holistic approach to develop and deliver software applications that are safe, reliable, robust, secure, and scalable.
Maximum test coverage: In
Hardware/Software Articles1. Global Small Caliber Ammunition Market
Author: arti ghodke
2. Why Should Businesses Invest In Barcode Printers
Author: vishal jain
3. Ltl Dispatch Software By Nova, The Complete Software Solution Product Of Aurora
Author: Bruce Garcia
4. Global 3d Nand Flash Memory Market
5. Global Rotary Angle Sensors Market 2021 By Manufacturers, Regions, Type And Application, Forecast To
Author: Statzy Market Research
6. The Top 5 Must Have Features In A Credentialing Software
Author: Jack hall
7. Where Do We Find The Best Quality Digital Signage Display?
Author: David Kyalo
8. Global Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy Devices Market
9. Reasons Why You Need An Asset Tracking System
Author: Vishal jain
10. The Best Mlm Compensation Plan For Startup Entrepreneur
Author: Elite MLM Software
11. Digital Transformation
12. Grow Your Ecommerce Business: Here’s How
Author: Eldon Broady
13. Looking For An Enterprise Software Consultant?
Author: Eldon Broady
14. Top Tools For Mobile App Wireframe Design To Use In 2021!
Author: Devstree IT Services
15. 7 Ecommerce Delivery Ideas To Boost Sales
Author: Maulik Shah