ALL >> Education >> View Article
Ras Exams With Budania Ias Academy
RAS is popularly recognised as RAJASTHAN ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE. The most important civil service exam in the state of Rajasthan. RAS is a state civil service of State along with Rajasthan police service, Rajasthan accounts service and many other services. BUDANIA IAS ACADEMY provides RAS offline and online coaching classes in Sikar, Rajasthan for state civil services exams.
Mr Amit Budania popularly known as AB Sir is the main person of BUDANIA IAS ACADEMY. He provides the best RAS coaching classes in Rajasthan for state civil services exams.
Budania IAS institute is the topmost educational academy in Sikar, Rajasthan. We offer various courses from class 12 to competitive exams like- UPSC, IAS prelims and mains, RAS in both English and Hindi medium. We provide students with an online platform to help and encourage them in their path who wants to serves for Civil Services Exams. We aim to be the best in the educational field and want to assist best to our candidates with highly experienced faculties and trained teachers.
Rajasthan RAS Exam Pattern
To become a RAS officer you required a graduation degree from any well-known university in any stream. The RAJASTHAN ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE exams selection method contains three stages. The preliminary examination is the Initial stage of exams, the Second stage is the Main examination and the last stage of the selection method will be a personal interview. More details about the three stages of the examination are below:
• The RAS Preliminary examination includes two sets of question papers of 200 marks.
• This question paper will be an objective type of question paper.
• The weightage of the question paper is a total of 200 marks.
• The total time duration given for the two sets of question papers will be 3 hours.
After passing the initial stage-the preliminary examination, candidates directly qualified to the Main examination. The full details about the main examination are given below:
• Main examination contains 4 question papers and time given to each question paper will be 3 hours.
• First three sets of question papers will be of General Study of 200 marks each.
• Another question paper will be of General Hindi for 200 marks.
• Lastly, the final question paper of the main exam will be of General English for 200 marks.
• The questions will be asked in the general English and Hindi is of senior secondary level.
After successfully qualifying the main exam, candidates will be appearing in the final test. There will be a group of the panel who will decide the candidate’s eligibility and suitability for the job through one to one Interview, Viva-voice & Personality Test.
RAS results will be officially declared on their official website. Candidates can check their RAS result there. After qualifying or succeeding the all three stages of RAS exams, candidates will be selected for the posts.
How to apply for RAS exams?
Want to apply for RAS Exams? How to apply is the main problem? The details for the submission of the online application form have been given below:
• Only citizen of India can apply for RAS exams.
• Candidates need to fill personal information in application form like- Name, Age, Address, Gender and Nationality, along with phone number and valid email ID.
• Candidates must need to submit all the required details of the educational qualifications in the form of application.
• Candidates need to pay the application fee online.
• The minimum and the maximum age of the candidate should be 21 years & 40 years respectively.
• The required application fee for all the general category candidates will be Rs. 250.
• OBC category candidate application fee will be 150.
• For candidates under SC and ST category application fee will be Rs. 50.
• The modes of payment could be any of these payments mode- credit card, debit card or net banking.
At last, candidates can submit the application form and save the registered application form in the pdf format for their future reference.
EDUKRYPT is India's No 1 Video Encryption software & Video Security Software provider for offline lecture playback. you can find here video encryption software, video encryption android app, cloud based video encryption, offline video encryption software, video encryption with watermark encrypted video player, DVD security software, USB security software, Hard Disk Security Software, encrypted video player, Video security android app & Lecture security software.
Education Articles1. Why Is The Thakur Institute Of Management Studies, Career Development & Research (timscdr) Is The Be
2. 14-year-old Aditya Pachpande On A Mission To Donate 15,100 Uvc Covid-19 Sterilization Kit To The Und
Author: Namrata Jena
3. Top 10 Schools In Bangalore
Author: Royale concorde
4. Which Is The Best Management Or Mba College In Mumbai?
Author: Mithun Mumbai
5. How To Use Fabric From The Company Hyperledger
Author: Block chain council
6. Tips For Advancement In Engineering Studies
Author: Kamal Bhatt
7. What Is The Use Of Overseas Education Consultants?
8. Best Online Defence Coaching For Nda Major Kalshi Classes
9. How Teachers Can Create A Work-life Balance?
Author: Deepak kumar
10. How To Become A Writer
Author: Deepak kumar
11. Cbse Maths Tuition Through Virtual Learning Removes Anxiety Among Students
Author: Vishwajeet kumar
12. Fast And Trusted Do My Homework Help
Author: Sophia Lee
13. Upsc Full Form In English : Upsc Ka Full Form Kya H
14. What Should You Know About Mixed Martial Arts Hoppers Crossing Point Cook?
Author: Marco Stoinis
15. Inter-state River Water Disputes In India
Author: Current Affairs Review