ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
How To Keep Your Two-wheeler Looking Like A New One?
Having a Harley motorcycle is a dream come true. Out of the leading motorcycling brands available all over the world, Harley shows true character and stands the test of time. If you also have a Harley Davidson motorcycle in Brisbane then it’s your responsibility to keep it clean all the time to get the best performance. Here, in this article, you will find some ways to clean your two wheeler without damaging any parts. So, keep reading from the very beginning till the end.
For cleaning your two wheeler you need to have some equipment including wash mitt, soft strips, microfiber detailing cloth, soft drying towel, soft cloth, wheel and spoke brush and HOG blaster motorcycle dryer.
Not only that but at the same time be sure to have some essential products including sun wash concentrate, wheel and tyre cleaner, bug remover and so on.
Well, now concentrate on the procedure of cleaning.
The very first thing you should do is to cool down your two wheeler. It is always recommended not to touch your bike until it gets cool completely. It may hurt you. Also, never pour cold water for cleaning it. It might damage your bike. So, be cautious about that.
Now, rinse it by using clean and normal water from the bottom up. Never forget to rinse the wheels and tires. Using tyre cleaners and a sprayer you can wash it. Else, using the soft detailing pad you can clean the wheels and the spokes. Use two buckets, one of rinsing and one for cleaning. For getting rid of bugs and insects use Harley’s bug remover. Be sure not to apply excess. It might damage the colour of your bike. Once cleaning is done properly it’s time to dry the motorcycle. Using the soft drying towel for soaking the excess water and drying the surface of the bike. Wring out the towel until it gets dried completely. However, if you don’t have enough time and want faster cleaning, then use HOG Blaster motorcycle dryer and let it dry completely.
Now, it’s time to polish and seal your Harley Davidson Brisbane. You can use glaze polish or sealant for maintaining the colour of your two wheeler. Always keep in mind that Harley repels dirt, dust, bugs and dirty water. In case if you want to buff your bike then using a soft cloth will be the best decision for you.
About the Author: The blogs and articles written by the renowned author Levi Fysh are always informative. His excellence in providing contents on motorcycles, choppers and other vehicle are quite relevant. His latest contents on Harley Davidson Brisbane can grow your interest on custom made bikes. To know more, please visit kingpinchoppers.com.au.
Automobiles Articles1. Windscreen Repair Or Replacement! What Does Your Car Need?
Author: Sam Lampasona
2. Understanding The Importance Of Timely Windscreen Replacement!
Author: Sam Lampasona
3. Expertise In Farming: How Important Is It To Evolve Agriculture With The Changing Times?
4. How Led Light Accessories That Will Make You Adore Your Car
Author: Aoonu auto
5. The Ultimate Guide To Classic Car Care And Maintenance
6. Correct Procedure Of Using Diagnostic Tools Uk To Identify The Issues In A Car
Author: Kevin Edwards
7. What Are The Ways To Find Hidden Main Water Line Leaks
Author: Las Vegas Outdoor Plumbing Pros
8. Tips For Choosing The Right Honda Repair Shop
Author: Greg Snyder
9. Check Out These Accessory Kits Exclusively Designed For Your All-new Hyundai Creta
10. Are Certain Vehicles Safer Than Others When Involved In A Collision?
Author: Tony Martins
11. Offer Online Driving Classes!
Author: Nicholas Manchee
12. Always Opt For Genuine And Original Parts For Your Two-wheeler
Author: Levi Fysh
13. Obd2 Scan Tool - A Must Buy Auto Item!
Author: Hamish Crotty
14. How To Take Care Of Your Car Like A Pro?
Author: Oliver Mertin
15. Cracked Windshield Replacement 101
Author: Anna Lampasona