ALL >> Health >> View Article
What Are The Benefits Of Percussive Therapy Massage Guns?
Work, play, or posture: many reasons can cause soreness and fatigue in several parts of the body, especially the muscles. When it comes to relaxing the muscles and treating muscle stiffness, percussion therapy can deliver incredible benefits to help you recover quickly. It is a breakthrough treatment for soft tissue pain including muscle, fascia, tendon, ligaments, cartilage, synovium, fibrous tissues, nerves, etc.
The percussive therapy/vibration treatment is a type of massage. It increases blood flow to a specific area of the body and breaks the tension/knots in the soft tissues with the help of continuous bursts of vibratory pressure.
Traditionally, masseurs and masseuses used nothing but their hands to create the rippling effect on the muscles. However, today massage guns have become quite popular.
Technically called a percussive therapy device, massage guns are the latest buzz word in the fitness and healthcare industry. The massager gun can help you to access the benefits of percussion therapy in the comfort and privacy of your home. Unlike manual, self- myofascial massaging devices such as foam rollers, massage sticks, and massage balls, the percussive massager guns target a specific area and offer a more automatic solution.
What are the Benefits of Massager Guns?
While Instagram is full of celebrities and influencers advertising massager guns, let’s not jump the bandwagon without finding its benefits first. Let’s understand whether the buzz around percussive therapy massage guns is worth it.
1. Say Goodbye to expensive massage appointments and enjoy a relaxing deep-tissue massage in the comfort of your home.
2. Quiet, portable and cordless device with long-lasting battery life enables you to use the massager gun anywhere you want.
3. Increase blood flow to specific problem areas for reduction in inflammation and muscle soreness.
4. It improves your range of motion and thus, reduces the chances of injury.
5. In addition to speedy muscle recovery post-workout, massage guns can help with muscle stiffness caused due to long hours of work.
6. There is some evidence that massager guns help in relieving pain caused by chronic illnesses such as fibromyalgia and arthritis.
Note: It is important to remember that massager guns relax your muscles and other tissues but they do not necessarily treat them. It is not a treatment for muscle dystrophy, osteoporosis, broken bones, muscle strains (pulled muscles), muscle sprains (stretched/torn ligaments), or injuries related to inflammation.
Are Percussive Therapy Devices useful?
Several studies have indicated that the use of massager guns and vibration therapy is useful in preventing DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness) caused after an intensive workout. By eliminating the stiffness, massage gun helps with faster recovery, improved agility, and better performance. It is also useful in warming up the muscles and enhancing their range of motion for running or working out.
Many people use the massager gun to lose weight or remove cellulite. However, massage guns by itself do not make you lose weight or melt your fat. With a combination of regular physical activity, a balanced diet, and a good sleep schedule, you can include percussive therapy as a part of your routine. By offering quick recovery, decreased muscle soreness, reduced stress, improved skin, and better sleep, massager guns will make sticking to your plan easy.
Deep Tissue Massager Gun in your Budget!
With the advancement in science and accessibility to affordable technology, you no longer need to spend hundreds of dollars on expensive brands of massage guns. Why spend $500 when you can now buy a vibration massager gun under $70? However, you need to ensure the quality of the device and check whether it contains all the essential massage heads for targeting different pressure points. Find out if the speed is adjustable for changing the intensity of vibrations.
There is no need to opt for a noisy massage gun. Modern cordless, deep-tissue massage devices come with unique noise-reduction technology along with the added advantages of long-battery life (more than 9 hours) for easy use in the office, gym, or home. Choose one that has a light-weight, ergonomic design for convenient use.
Looking to buy best massager gun of 2020? Choose an affordable, versatile and powerful percussive therapy massage gun for maximum benefits. Shop online from wholesale massage equipment store for bulk order discounts.
I am a specialist in Magento extension development. I have helped several store-owners in achieving their business goals with custom Magento extensions and plugins. Connect with me to know more about incredible Magento modules that will take your business to the pinnacle of success.
Health Articles1. The Reality Of Melatonin Supplements To Treat Insomnia. Is It Worth It?
Author: Abhishek Mishra
2. Are You A Good Candidate For Dental Implants? Find Out
Author: Paulo Pinho
3. Best Supplement Brand In The World
4. A Definitive Guide To Depression
Author: Rohit Choudhary
5. Global Medical X-ray Protective Gloves Market Status (2015-2019) And Forecast (2020-2025)
Author: Statzy Market research
6. Halitosis : Causes Of Bad Breath
Author: Dr. P. Parthasarathi Reddy,
7. 5 Essentials Nutrients Of A Healthy Diet
8. Fertilizer Additives Market
9. Heal Rotator Cuff Tendinopathy With Regenerative Therapy Naturally
Author: George Campbell
10. Significant Reasons To Buy Standing Patient Lifts
Author: Kelvin Thomas
11. Top Reasons Why Turner Green-lipped Mussel Oil Is The Ultimate Superfood!
Author: Suhant Kumar
12. Ways To Increase The Success Rate Using Ivf Treatment
Author: Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour
13. 5 Tips To Improve Your Relationship With Your Patients
14. How To Cope Up With Anxiety: Expert Advice From Psychologists
15. Indian Diet Plan For Weight Loss
Author: Jeeten Gupta