ALL >> Service >> View Article
Why Wait!!? Stop Wasting And Start Saving With Utility Deals
An obvious question clouds your mind: Why is my electric bill so high?? Are you also one of those who lately felt the heat of high electricity bill when the energy company handed over exorbitant bills?
Well, if you are, you must be blaming and cursing the utility companies, which anyway is a common thing that most people do when their electricity bill is steep. Well!! Getting to the bottom of an unusually high electric bill may seem tricky, but in reality, it may not be as challenging as we believe.
The key to high electric bill troubleshooting is to check your electrical usage, as electricity prices can go up and down but the amount you consume can tell you how the things you’re doing are affecting the cost.
How can you Change this:
It is important to check the energy tariffs of your area regularly so that you do not end up paying more than required. To compare energy deals, having an updated list of reputed energy suppliers in your area is a requisite condition.
Electric prices keep on fluctuating. As soon as the wholesale price rises, energy suppliers pass on the burden to customers by hiking electricity tariffs.
Most of the customers find it difficult with the increasing energy bills! Electric prices tend to fluctuate which seems to burn holes in customers’ pocket with increasing energy bills. Therefore, we always recommend to compare electric deals from time to time and switch to a new energy supplier or even renew with your existing suppliers, provided you are getting a good deal. To get a good deal, compare energy deals offered by different suppliers.
Below listed are the circumstances under which comparing electric deals becomes important:
• When winter is about to set in – Winters always witnesses hike in the electricity bills since extensive use of lights to brighten & heaten up our homes and commercial buildings increases. It is advisable to make the switch to better deals before it gets darker and colder.
• Prices are on the verge of rise – No doubt, that once a supplier rises the bar, the rest follow it sooner or later. So, as soon as you come to know about any rise in fixed or variable electricity tariff, start your legwork straight away. This will help you securing the deal.
• Your Energy deal is expiring soon- If a consumer changes supplier in between 1-5 years , the penalty is supposed to be paid. If your existing energy deal is expiring in coming 12 months, its already time to start comparing electric deals.
At Utility Deals, we offer a Free Bills health check up and help our consumers claim back VAT and give impartial advice. That sounds good, isn’t it!!
What to look while comparing Electric Deals of other suppliers
-Tariff Comparison Rate (TRC) – Always look for the Tariff Comparison Rate (TRC) of all the suppliers when comparing. It displays the cost per unit of energy that each electricity tariff offers. It varies from supplier to supplier, though it doesn’t give a concrete idea but eases the task of comparing.
-Exit Fees – If you want to leave a fixed -term tariff before the end of the contract, it is likely that you will be required to pay an exit fee. While comparing electric deals, do pay special attention to the fee component so that it doesn’t exceed your annual saving. The amount of exit fees varies from one supplier to another. While comparing electric deals, pay special attention to the exit fee component as if you are making an annual saving of say £ 40 but need to pay an exit fee of £ 30, then it is a wise idea to wait till the end of the term before switching.
How can it be done?
• Firstly collect quotes from all the suppliers available and compare.
• You might appoint a genuine and UK registered Energy Consultant who provides free of cost service to source the deal out for you, should assist you with the switch over process, provide you with dedicated account management service and provides aftercare service. If you need a Free No Obligation Bill checking service, please talk to our experts.
Why Utility Deals?
Utility Deals is a leading independent Energy Consultants with over 40 years of combined experience in the Utility industry and have over 70 suppliers in the UK. We strongly believe that our customers should not have to worry about Utilities whilst they are focusing on their business or personal life. That is why here at Utility Deals we prefer to have a face-to-face meeting with our clients, Comparing Energy deals, sourcing cheapest and best energy deals, helping our customers to switch over with no hassle and provide them an excellent customer service.
Call our Customer Care Department for FREE evaluation: 03301 247 333 Please feel free to reach out to us, we are available 7 days a week. We will source you the best deals for FREE and forever, saving your precious time and money. Remember, we are just a call away.
Your 1 call to Utility Deals could save you Hundreds of £££s.
Service Articles1. Relocation Services By Noida Packers And Movers Company
Author: Manoj Chandra
2. Affordable Bins For Rubbish Removal In Bbins Brisbane
Author: Bbins Brisbane
3. Tips To Build A Convincing And Connected Enterprise With Video Conferencing Solutions.
4. Difference Between Thought Leadership And Brand Awareness
Author: Nilay Ankur-Twenty7Inc
5. Why Do You Need To Lodge The Partnership Tax Return?
Author: Tax Return Perth | Tax Accountant Perth
6. What Key Features Should You Look For In Long Distance Movers?
Author: EasyGo PRO
7. Windows And Doors - Tips For Finding The Right Contractor To Make Your Windows And Doors Last
Author: Mark Stephan
8. London Gas Plumbers
Author: London Gas
9. Commercial Plumber London
10. 10 Free Web-based E-commerce Business Tools For Start-ups
Author: Sataware Technologies
11. Virtual Tutoring Is A Perfect Fit For Education
12. Stainless Steel Fasteners Manufacturers In Mumbai
Author: Mahendra Dudhani
13. Sales Or Marketing – What Should You Opt For When Hiring A Pr
Author: Nilay Ankur-Twenty7Inc
14. Target Audience Simplifying The Pr Activity
Author: Nilay Ankur-Twenty7Inc
15. What Things To Recollect When You’re Changing Your Address?
Author: Packers And Movers Delhi