ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How To Rejuvenate Your Body & Soul With Annapurna Base Camp Trek?
How to rejuvenate your body & soul with Annapurna Base Camp Trek?
Regarded as one of the most popular treks of Nepal, ABC Trek is perfect for moderately trained trekkers as well as beginners. The trek is a perfect amalgamation of history, culture, and nature all beautifully mixed together.
From an up-close look at the Annapurna Range and Machchpuchchre Mountain to seeing how the day to day life of the people manifest is an experience unlike any other for sure. Hiunchuli and Dhaulagiri are two other peaks that are also visible on this trek.
The breathtaking journey of the Annapurna Base Camp trek
Also referred to as Annapurna Sanctuary trek, the summit attains a maximum height of 4000 meters above sea level.
Besides the flourishing flora and fauna on route the trek, one can get a close eye look at the life of the Thakali people and their culture.
The people living in the Himalayan valleys of Annapurna have an ancestral existence for over 1000s of years. Strewn with a number of Gumbas and Chores the entire trail has a very traditional and old-world appeal to it, which cannot be experienced elsewhere. From dense bamboo vegetation to the mystical alpine grooves, the spectacular sight that welcomes you into the trail is laden with a fresh appeal that can heal the most lost soul of the planet.
The trail of the ABC Trek
The trek to the Annapurna Base camp Trek begins at Birethanti village of Nayapaul Town sect. The town of Nayapaul is just a few miles drive from the main city of Pokhara. Trekking through the paddy fields of Tikhedunga, you reach the bank of Modi River and walk along for a few short hours until you reach Ulleri.
Post an overnight stay, it is a climb upwards to Ghorepani, which again is a learning experience due to the simplistic beauty of village life in the harsh weather of the Himalayas.
The first clear view of the Annapurnas, Machhapuchhare, and Hiunchuli, as well as our first peak of Dhaulagiri, is possible only when you reach Ghorepani. It is perhaps the first time you will realize how the true majestic beauty of Himalayas looks in real life and upfront.
Post an overnight rest; it is a climb to the next destination early in the morning. Poon Hills is believed to be the best viewpoint to see how the sunrise looks over the magnificent peaks of Annapurna. From Poon Hill, it is a steady but steep climb upwards through Tadapani, and Chomrong to reach Annapurna Base camp.
The glaciers and snow-capped mountains surrounding the Base camp is definitely a sight one will never forget in their entire lifetime. From Hiunchuli to Gangapurna, Khangsar Kang, Machchapuchchare and the entire peak ranges of Annapurna, everything is clearly visible from this final point.
The highlights of the Annapurna base camp treks
• Sunrise overlooking the Annapurna Ranges from Poon Hills
• The exquisite lifestyle and cuisines of Thakali Clans of the Himalayas
• A relaxed session of rejuvenation of soul and body at Jhinu Danda Hot Spring
• The experience of seeing the rare flora and fauna of the Annapurna valley
• The mesmerizing view of the farmlands of Ghandrung and Chomrang
• The sight of all the magnificent peaks of Annapurna Ranges
Annapurna Base Camp Trek often called as a trek for healing and rejuvenating?
As you hike through the remote villages and forest laden pathways to reach each stop on the route the Annapurna Base Camp Short Trek, you experience a world unlike any other.
From the cascading rivers, streams, and waterfalls to the beautiful vegetation, it is a path that can only be called beautiful.
The village life and the teahouses strewn all over the route shows us how simple life can be in this part of the world. With a minimalist approach to life, the clans living in the valleys of Annapurna knows what it means to survive through harsh weather.
The life we city-goers have is extremely mediocre compared to what they lead, yet they are the ones who are happy with what they have. It gives an entirely new perspective as to how we can and should lead our lives.
https://www.weramblers.com We Ramblers is a leading Adventure Travel Provider in Bangalore, India organizes trips for all kind travel lovers and mostly adventure trips. As We Ramblers is a community that serves as a platform for the travel enthusiasts. Share your travel stories and meet budding travellers.
Travel Articles1. Enjoy The Exciting Holiday At Wildlife Terrestrial Region
Author: Karibu Africa Safaris
2. What Should You Know About Before Going Africa Wildlife Safari?
Author: Karibu Africa Safaris
3. Nevada Beach – Fun Attraction For Families With Great Campground And Swimming Options
Author: Peter Filip
4. Hire The Area’s Leading Limousine Service At Most Affordable Price
5. Hire Cheap Buckhurst Hill Taxis Directly Online
6. Delta Airlines Cancellation Policy
Author: chris Martin
7. Incredible India Tours
Author: Bespoke India Holidays
8. What Is Alaska Airlines Cancellation Policy?
9. How Can I Change Or Cancel My Reservation With Spirit Airlines?
Author: john Carlos
10. 10 Things You Should Know About Diwali Celebration
11. Australia – The Safest Country To Dwell In 2021
12. 6 Reasons To Hire Dfw Limo For You Dfw Airport & Dfw Metroplex Frisco
Author: Harries Starner
13. Enjoy Your Stay In Furnished Apartments In San Diego
Author: Patrick Lauren
14. How To Plan Your Yacht Expedition For A Beautiful Experience
15. What Should Be Your Expectations When Renting Private Yacht