ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Web Design Trends 2020
Websites and web-related resources are becoming an integral part of our daily lives. So as demand for web design skills increases — a lot of us may still not know what exactly is web design. In simple words, It is an art of planning and designing websites from scratch. There are a number of small aspects that fall under the wider web development umbrella, such as website architecture, user interface and user experience, webpage layout, navigation, colors, fonts, and overall graphics. With the combination of all these, web designers are busy creating masterpieces that absolutely stand out in the crowd.
Let’s dig right into web design trends 2020.
These trends are the perfect blend of visual designing and emerging technologies.
1) Use of Whitespace and Simplistic/Minimalist Design
It’s often said that simplicity attracts more than complexity, The minimalist trend in web design has become popular today, The best thing about this design trend is that while it continuously evolves and looks modern and classy.
2) Dark Theme Design
The dark theme is a buzz word in the market as many businesses integrate dark mode themes on their website. This mode of web design not only looks ultra-modern but also easily attracts colours and design elements to the eyes. Dark themes are suitable for OLED screens as they help in saving power and increasing screen duration.
3) Retro Styled or Vintage Web Design
The retro era is back, this year, we are going to experience the early 50s, and 60s inspired vintage or retro style websites as the latest trends in web design. Many designers use effects that remind us of the vintage period, such as faded colors, black-and-white photos, classic images, vintage typography, etc.
4) Combination of Illustration and Photos
We are witnessing another stunning trend in web design, where photos or images combine with a simple hand-drawn 2D sketch. It’s a well-known fact that custom illustration is an excellent way to highlight your brand.
5) Data Visualization in Web Design
Data visualizations look creative, appealing, useful, and never misleading. Designers are creators of visuals. Many people understand visual information better than text information. Data visualization is an effective way of quantitative representation data visually.
After considering every factor, we can say this year we would witness some significant development by the web design companies. The fusion of two or more technologies will be trending.
I am Jack Miler an iOS application developer working with Sphinx Solutions having a strong understanding of the iOS app development life cycle with 7 years of experience in the development industry.
Web Design Articles1. Know About Benefits Of Custom Software
2. How To Hire An Ios Developer?
Author: Sataware Technologies
3. Best Website Designing Company In Delhi-ncr
4. Web Design Trends 2020 – Top 12 You Need To Follow
Author: James Brown
5. Explore A Variety Of Wordpress Themes For Your Business Website And Blogs
6. Kaeser Compressor - Conventional Refrigeration Dryers With Continuous Control.
7. The Lifestyle Of A Freelancer Individual
Author: Matthew John
8. The Best Ux/ui Design Practices For Magento Webshop Development
Author: Noah Nielsen
9. Get Impressive Websites With Professional Wordpress Themes
10. Introduction To Markdown Cheatsheet
Author: Shovan Sargunam
11. Sto Marketing Company
Author: Eric Faulkner
12. Which Career Option Is The Best Freelance Mode Or In-office Mode?
Author: Robin Wilson
13. Why Seo Is Important For Business?
14. Nirmal Web Studio- Affordable Wordpress Developer In Sydney
Author: Olivia Jones
15. Website Optimization: 5 Tips For Speed In Site
Author: nivida web Solution