ALL >> Education >> View Article
How Does The National Education Policy 2020 Change The Learning Process?
The new National Education Policy which was approved in the cabinet on 29th July 2020, and announced by the Ministry of Education on the 31st, has been welcomed by students, parents, educators and others related to the field. Since being initiated in 1986, this policy has seen only minor changes in 1992 and therefore, changing it to create better opportunities for students across all the grades and from varied backgrounds is a pioneering initiative.
The major goal of this new policy is to accomplish 100 per cent Gross Enrolment Ratio (GER) in school education by 2030 with universal access to education. Another feature is to dissuade rote learning that is prevalent amongst students and imbibe an interest-based process that helps them excel in a subject of their choice. According to the new National Education Policy, the 10+2 model of education becomes redundant and in its place, the 5+3+3+4 structure has been proposed.
Source: Academy Front
Education Articles1. 4 Popular Myths & Facts About Early Childhood Education
Author: John Sarkis
2. Why Icse Board And Why Greenwood
Author: Greenwood High
3. December 18, 2019dean Duperron Is The New Chairman Of Msm Highered - M Square Media
Author: Diptirani Samal
4. What Is Dynamo & The Top Reasons You Should Be Learning & Using It?
Author: NIBT Education
5. Reasons Why You Should Consider An Overseas Education Consultancy
Author: Aman Soumya
6. Bachelor In Hospital Administration (bha)
Author: Shreya Sharma
7. Is It Worth Studying Mbbs In Russia?
Author: Yuvrajsinh Solanki
8. Festivals Of India
Author: Shivani Thakur
9. Non-profit Organizations Work Hard As Girls May Not Go Back To School After The Pandemic
Author: Magicbus USA
10. The Pie Chief Amy Baker Joins Msm International Advisory Board | Msm
11. The Right Place: How To Choose The Best School For Your Child – Hebrew Day School
Author: Kadima Day School
12. Approaches To Get Past Any Final Exams!
Author: Garry Taylor
13. Shawn Swail Is The New Chief Business Officer At Msm - M Square Media
Author: Chetna S
14. The Importance Of Extracurricular Activities - The Millennium Schools
Author: The Millennium School
15. Cbse Preschool In Alandi | Best Cbse Preschool In Charholi
Author: pratik patil