ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Bharatiya Global Infomedia Stock Price, Bharatiya Global Live Share Price
Bharatiya Global Infomedia Limited, together with its subsidiary, provides information technology (IT), and media and entertainment products and services in India. The company offers traffic engineering solutions, such as parking management, parking guidance, toll management, automatic vehicle counter-cum-classifier, automatic number plate recognition, under vehicle surveillance, and ticket dispensing systems; and facility management solutions comprising smart campus, visitor management, canteen management, asset tracking, laptop tracking, file tracking, and lighting management systems, as well as CCTV, access control, perimeter fencing, etc.
In addition, the company offers building solutions, such as building management systems, i-BMS systems, energy services, lighting control products, and maintenance services.
Further, it offers home automation for RWA management and jewelry tracking systems.
The company primarily serves road and transportation, infra and building, health and medical, defense, security and surveillance, and other sectors. The company was formerly known as Bhartiya Global Software Limited and changed its name to Bharatiya Global Infomedia Limited in November 2003. Bharatiya Global Infomedia Limited was incorporated in 1994 and is based in Noida, India.
Check Bharatiya Global Infomedia Stock Price
Bharatiya Global Infomedia Stock Price
1.43 - 1.43
52 week range
1.00 - 2.40
Range: 1.10 - 1.1052
week range: 1.00 - 2.20
Shares outstanding: 15.84M
Market cap: ₹22.66M
Investing / Finance Articles1. Define Your Investment Goal
2. Financial Intelligence Is The Need Of The Hour!
3. Groww Brokerage Calculators
Author: finology ventures
4. The Card Preparing Terminal: Facilitating The Responsibility Behind Credit Instalment Exchanges
Author: Francisco Lewis
5. How To Open A Demat Account In India As An Nri?
Author: Milind Patil
6. Rbi Monetary Policy - Key Highlights
Author: Money Policy: Key highlights from RBI
7. Choose The Type Of Mutual Funds That Suits You
8. Age Wise Financial Education For Children
9. Importance Of Long Term Investment In Mutual Funds
10. Factors To Check While Selecting Your Stockbroker
Author: Pranjal Kamra
11. Plan Your Retirement With Mutual Funds
12. Reasons Why General Insurance Is Essential
Author: Agastya Kaviraj
13. Low Expense Ratio, High Impact On Mutual Fund Investments
14. Fiscal Escalation: Spend, Borrow And Print
15. 7 Commandments Every Mutual Fund Investor Should Know