ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
How To Conduct Successful Functional Testing For Your Mobile Apps
The ubiquity of smartphones has brought to the fore the importance of mobile applications in conducting various activities. Among these are paying utility bills, playing games, listening to music, communicating on social media, booking tickets, buying from eCommerce stores, and many others. However, alongside the convenience and ease-of-use facilities offered by these applications, there is also the danger of malware or cybercriminals stealing data and money. Further, in the highly competitive world of mobile apps, the success of such apps depends on the level of user experience they provide.
To ensure the same, mobile apps must be subjected to mobile application testing. And among various types of testing, mobile app functional testing remains fundamental to the testing regime.
What is functional testing for mobile apps?
This type of mobile app testing ensures the application addresses the specific requirements and user needs. The test is planned by keeping the end-user perspective in mind and assesses the responsiveness and working of every feature in the application as expected. It holds good for every mobile application – iOS, Android, or Windows and type – Native, Hybrid, and Mobile Web. During any mobile app functional testing exercise, the following questions are generally asked:
• Can the end-user perform this activity?
• Are all features of the app working as they were designed to be?
• Are the features properly integrated to deliver the results?
The mobile app testing strategy to validate the features and functionalities is designed to be conducted for every update of the application. Here, test automation can be adopted to test the basic features. Let us understand how to conduct successful
Hardware/Software Articles1. Why Cold Calling Is Becoming Obsolete
Author: Marya Lizabeth
2. Why Opt For Cloud Testing In It Modernization?
Author: Michal Wade
3. Importance Of Timely Furnace Repair & Maintenance
4. How To Get Advertisers For Your Podcast
Author: Barry Elvis
5. Remote Desktop Vs Vpn - Everything You Need To Know
Author: James F Bartlett
6. Data Security Standards And Some Best Practices
7. Why Your Contracts Need Your Attention
8. The New Age Contract Lifecycle Management Solution!
9. What Has Led To The Sudden Rise And Demand For Cloud Based Clm?
10. 4 Main Problems Faced By Contract Management Users
11. Contract Liefcycle Management Software: 6 Questions You Need To Ask
12. Importance Of Digital Signing In The Time Of Pandemic
13. How To Prevent Revenue Leakage With Contract Lifecycle Management?
14. Benefit Of Clm
15. Collaboration Is Key To Contract Risk Management