ALL >> Writing >> View Article
Do’s And Don’ts In Writing A Scientific Literature Review For Health Care Research- Pubrica
• Healthcare research is a rapidly growing hey field necessitating the need to do an adequate and comprehensive review of existing literature on the subject.
• Clinical literature review services are in the know-how of writing an effective literature review article.
Purpose of literature review in healthcare research:
The whole purpose of research is to increase the collective understanding on the topic and contribute productively.To achieve this, one must begin by understanding the context of the ‘conversation’.
And this important task is done by writing a literature review article.
The number of publications, research, and journalsare increasing by the day with an increasing need for dedicated medical writing or literature review services with domain-related expertise.Proportionally the number of rejections is also on the rise. Literature review writing is the first step towards any research and making a clear case for the research study at hand is achieved by a well-done review.Clinical literature review services are providing immense support to busy clinicians and researchers on how to write a literature review. The purpose of a proper literature review can be summarized as below: -
• Literature review help explore previous research conducted in the field of interest, the limitations and conflict areas identified and the need for further research. This justifies the relevance and originality of the research work.
• It also helps one in understanding and formulating one’s area of research in a better manner and justifies the methodology used.
• Literature review article helps connect the statistical findings of the research with prior research statistics.
• It also conveys that the researcher is serious and dedicated about the research and intends to complete the project.
• Literature review writinghelp is needed in preventing duplication of research and avoiding redundant fields and is needed for good quality research paper.
• Literature review is the preliminary step in any dissertation as part of an academic requirement. How to write a literature review is also an important part of the curriculum.
Do’s and don’ts in literature review :
1. The research question should beclear and crisp, preferably one thatcan be analysedquantitatively.
2. Picking up the right articles is an art and one should have clear inclusion and exclusion criteria to perform a relevant review.
3. Citations should be recent and relevant in the current context.
4. Citations should include not only those studies with clear-cut outcomes or inferences, it should also include those that are inconclusive or require further research. This is required for 360 degree understanding, avoiding bias, and defining further scope for research.
5. Critical appraisal of the studies cited with an analytical review of the same is to be done.
6. Adequate number of citations is often defined by the journal and that needs to be followed.
7. Organise and document the data in a format that best suits and justifies the research study.
1. Research question should not be ambiguous as it will result in a haphazard start to the research study.
2. Deviations or inconsistency in following the defined inclusion and exclusion criteria make the findings unreliable.
3. Citations that are old and outdated in the current context are to be avoided.
4. Bias in citations that intentionally quote only those that are congruent in their conclusions to the current study should be avoided.
5. Not weighing the studies under consideration for the quality of research result in inclusion of poor-quality literature that make the outcomes unreliable.
6. Too few or too many citations fail to convey the crux in the correct proportions.
7. Data organised in a haphazard manner becomes inconclusive and does not interest the reader and sends a wrong message about the quality of the study.
Setting the factual context of the current research study is the first stepto participate in the ongoing ‘dialogue’ on the subject and contribute positively to that area of research.Literature review services help the busy researcher and how to write a literature review article
Full Information: https://bit.ly/34gA1gq
When you order our services, we promise you the following – Plagiarism free, always on Time, outstanding customer support, written to Standard, Unlimited Revisions support and High-quality Subject Matter Experts.
Contact us :
WhatsApp : +91 9884350006
United Kingdom: +44-74248 10299
Pubrica is premier online editing, publication and writing guidance & assistance services based in the UK and India. A global leader in comprehensive manuscript publication support service for academic and scientific journals and articles, we provide a wide range of services that include academic, scientific, business, medical, and technology, regulatory writing, Clinical Report Forms (CRF), biostatistics, manuscripts, business writing, physician reports, thesis, medical writing, and more. We assist medical doctors, students, hospitals, pharma, and device manufacturers in their quest for a credible writing partner. Our team of experts consists of over 200 academic luminaries, industry veterans in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) and medicine who work on 170 topics of research. All writers are certified by American Medical Writing Association (AMWA) and the European Medical Writing Association (EMWA). OUR SERVICES ARE: 1. Scientific Medical Writing Services - http://pubrica.com/services/physician-writing-services/ 2. Scientific Editing Services - http://pubrica.com/sevices/editing-and-translation/ 3. Scientific Publication Support Services - http://pubrica.com/services/publication-support/ 4. Scientific Research Support Services - http://pubrica.com/sevices/research-services/ 5.Scientific Communication Support Services - http://pubrica.com/sevices/scientific-communication/ 6. Biostatistical Programming Services - http://pubrica.com/services/research-services/biostatistics-and-statistical-programming-services/ Contact: United kingdom : +44-1143520021 india : +91 9884350006 Visit : http://pubrica.com/ Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Writing Articles1. Work On Your Essays With These Tricks
Author: Roy Hudson
2. Ways To Get Hold Of That One Perfect Essay Topic
Author: Miller Robert
3. Best Wordpress Development Company
Author: Alex Morgan
4. Things You Should Think About Before Taking Help For Essays
Author: James Davis
5. Steps To Use Bullet Points For Readability In Emails
Author: Jack thomson
6. How To Write A Research Paper
Author: Writing Tree
7. Tools That Can Help A Student While Writing Essays
Author: Roy Hudson
8. Discuss The Regulatory Measures For Research Involving Human Participants - Pubrica
9. Things To Keep In The Loop When It Comes To Your Studies
Author: Matthew ward
10. Dissertation Topics On Cellular Basics Of Cancer And Therapeutics – Pubrica
11. Use Cases Of Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning In Clinical Development – Pubrica
12. Earthquakes Don't Hurt Us Steel And Concrete Do
Author: Naveed Aziz
13. Discuss Theories, Tools And Questionnaire For Writing A Nursing Research Proposal – Pubrica
14. Major Manuscript Categories Are Seen In On Cardiovascular Computed Tomography - Pubrica
15. Struggles Of An Essay Composer
Author: Roy Hudson