ALL >> General >> View Article
How To Connect Alexa To Wifi?
Once you have purchased a new Amazon Alexa device, you cannot wait to use it. This device comes with amazing features and shares a smart living experience with the users. It is very easy to connect alexa to wifi. In this post, we are going to demonstrate the entire process of how a user can connect their Alexa device to the Wi-Fi network. This process takes only a few minutes, also the users from non-technical backgrounds can easily complete the task just with simple guidelines. So let's proceed further and learn the steps to complete the Alexa WiFi Setup.
Connect Alexa to Wi-Fi: Step by Step Guidelines
• Plugin your Alexa-enabled device to the electric outlet and download the Amazon Alexa app on your smartphone device. To download the application, you can visit Google Play Store or Apple Store. If you are using the computer or laptop, you can visit the alexa.amazon.com for the Alexa app. Here are the steps to follow:
• Login to your Alexa app using the Amazon username and password.
•Once you are successfully ...
... signed in, click on the 'Get Started' button.
• Select the name associated with your Amazon account from the given list. If you want to use the other name, you can simply click on ' I am someone else' button for the new user.
• In the next, Alexa will ask you to provide Amazon with access to your notifications and contact details. You can even choose to allow access or deny it depending upon your preferences. Let's take an example: if you want to make calls using your Alexa-enabled device, you have to provide access to your contacts.
•Click on the 'Menu' button, you can find the button present in the upper left corner. From the drop-down list, click on the 'Settings' option.
•Now, you will be able to see the 'Add Device' option. Choose the preferred device from the list given.
•When your Alexa device is plugged in, press and hold the 'Action' button to turn on the device. If you have Amazon Echo device, the blue ring light on the device will start to blink and after a while, it will turn to orange.
• Click the continue button to make sure that your device is ready to use.
• Now the Alexa application will ask you to connect your device to the Wi-Fi network. Proceed with the on-screen guidelines to choose the custom-named Amazon network.
• Once you have successfully connected the application to the Wi-Fi network you will get a notification.
• Every time you connect your Alexa enabled device to the Wi-Fi network, you just need to tap on the custom-named Amazon network from the list of networks provided in your application. You are supposed to enter the password when prompted to connect to the Wi-Fi.
• After establishing the successful Wi-Fi connection, you will receive a message saying that your device is now online.
So these are the simple steps that can help you to connect Alexa to Wi-Fi without any hassle. The mentioned instructions are simple and easy to follow for completing the Alexa Wi-Fi setup. But, if you are still unable to do the task on your own or there is any other technical query hampering your experience, we recommend you contact the experts and get the professional advice to complete the task. The experts can give you the best advice and make sure that nothing compromises is your Alexa experience.
Echo Setup Instructions for your PC. Learn how to use and setup Echo App on your computer. Latest Echo Alexa App for Your PC and smartphone
General Articles1. Hyperspectral Imaging System Market : Emerging Market Trends, Key Players And Growth Opportunities
2. Short Courses In Australia For Students With Less Time
3. What Is Machine Learning? Where Is It Used?
Author: Ozonesoft Solutions
4. What Are The Bearing Machines That Can Be Used In Heavy Duty Applications?
Author: Ps Free Wheel Clutches
5. Car Detailing Worth Your Money Read Here The Top Benefits Guides
Author: Monstershine Car Care
6. Why Should You Take Driving Lessons From A Reputed Driving School?
Author: Nicholas Manchee
7. The Necessity Of Children's Book Printing
8. Global Automated Guided Vehicle Market Study Combine With Challenges And Opportunities Up To 2029
9. How Cbd Can Counter Adverse Effects Of Alcohol?
Author: Andrew Winslow
10. What To Expect With A Bathroom Tv?
11. Top Photo Studio Cape Town Deploys The Most Experienced And Professional Photographers For Photo Shoots!
Author: Stanley Butler
12. From Blank Video Brochure To Video Marketing Masterpiece | Video Business Cards
Author: Devin Herz
13. Google Adwords Consultant To Get More Leads With Less $$
14. How To Choose Toys For 1 To 2 Years Old Children?
Author: Toddlers are little explorers who learn through ac
15. Why Is Organic Ethyl Alcohol Considered As Best For Extracts? Its Benefits & Usefulness
Author: Andrew Winslow