ALL >> Business >> View Article
Golduno Introduces 15-minute Gold Loan At Doorsteps; Offers 90 Percent Ltv On Pledged Gold
Mumbai, August 13, 2020: GoldUno, the flagship brand of Mumbai-based Vinrak Technologies Pvt Ltd, has announced the launch of ‘Gold Loan at Doorstep’ in Mumbai city and suburbs. Targeted at small business owners, shopkeepers, and daily wage earners, the service promises a 15-minute approval at doorstep and digital loan delivery. Under the service, the company is offering 90 percent LTV on the gold pledged by borrowers.
GoldUno also became the first fintech company to offer 90 percent LTV on pledged gold within 24 hours of RBI’s announcement. Its offer comes for its doorstep service and jointly with associated banks.
Said GoldUno’s founder and CEO, Sharad Ingule, “In its two weeks of pilot, the product has already disbursed loans worth Rs 25 Lacs to 12 families in Mumbai. With a promise of 100 percent protection, a 15-minute approval system, doorstep delivery, and now 90 percent LTV, the most common of borrowers are finding it convenient to get gold loans on our mobile application.”
For a city that is economically and commercially ravaged by the four-month long pandemic and lockdown, GoldUno’s ...
... doorstep gold loan service is providing relief to the financially ravaged. Families with any amount of gold in jewellery in need of loan are taking to GoldUno’s doorstep loan service.
“RBI’s pathbreaking announcement of 90 percent LTV will address huge liquidity issue of individuals, MSMEs and SMEs that have struggled to get personal and business loans during the current crisis. The increased LTV will give a major boost to the banking industry catering to the segment,” opines Ingule.
The doorstep gold loan product is disbursed through a mobile application designed to make application and disbursement short and contactless. The company has deployed a team of 5 highly trained loan managers that ensure the customer goes through a comfortable and hassle free loan application process.
“Our proprietary mobile technology carries out end-to-end gold loan disbursement in quick 15 minutes, saving enormous amount of time spent in travelling and waiting at branch offices,” added Ingule.
The gold loan service continues to be offered through banks and NBFC across India, where GoldUno is successfully helping borrowers in saving significantly on interest by selecting the right lenders. The ‘Gold Loan at Doorstep’ product along with the home banking services will be extended to several more cities in India in the coming months.
Established in 2016, GoldUno is India's first Online Gold Loan Bazaar that offers quick cash against gold assets from the financial institutions. It helps borrowers save money by comparing the best offers with lowest interest rates. GoldUno provides a hassle-free, contact-less process and cash in minutes that has made it a one-stop-shop for all gold loan products for borrowers. GoldUno promises complete safety and security of gold and complete privacy of information of borrowers. Above all, it provides the loan services absolutely free without charging any service fee.
GoldUno partners with leading banks and financial institutions, and has processed loans applications of over USD 28 mn gross value to over 10,000 customers spread across 470 cities.
Business Articles1. Dental Equipment Market Worth $8.9 Billion By 2026
Author: Rosy Wills
2. Smart Display Industry Is Expected To Reach $6.1b By 2025
3. Blind Rivet - Important Things You Need To Know
Author: Nick Neal
4. Hybrid Memory Cube (hmc) And High-bandwidth Memory (hbm) Market: An Exclusive Study On Upcoming Trends And Growth Opportunities
Author: Lucintel LLC
5. Rising Demand For Bio-based Polymer Emulsion Driving The Polymer Emulsion Market
Author: Robin White
6. Top Hr Consulting Firms In Bangalore | Approaches Of Hr Audit
Author: Husys Consulting Limited
7. Casino Management Systems Industry, 2021-2027: Emerging Trends, Market Opportunities, Investment Risks, Key Developments
Author: Dhananjay Changle
8. Next-generation Data Storage Market Size 2021 | Demand, Revenue, Key Findings And Latest Technology, Forecast Research Report 2027
Author: Dhananjay Changle
9. Nvidia Control Panel Won’t Open: Here’s How To Fix
Author: Ella johnson
10. Sewage Treatment Plant Using Sunlight And Soil
11. Home Farming Pot : The Veggybarrel
Author: srinivas Ashwath
12. 10 Tips For Selecting The Right Raisin
13. U.s. In Vitro Diagnostics Market: Trends And Developments
Author: Snehal S
14. Tips For Buying Indestructible Glasses
Author: Leah Johnson
15. Birla New And Upcoming Navya Residential Projects - Gurgaon