ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Why Should Start-ups Choose Ruby On Rails For Web Application Development?
One of the most intriguing questions that baffle a start-up entrepreneur is, “Which programming language to choose for Web App Development?” This question becomes difficult to answer as there are a plethora of options to choose from. Nevertheless, there is some good news!
Ruby on Rails is one of the most popular languages and a great choice for start-ups. As per research statistics by Similar Tech, sales insights, and a market research company, 3,23,580 websites across diverse domains have chosen RoR, which is a huge number indeed.
Moreover, apart from start-ups and mid-sized companies, several large enterprises, as well have picked RoR, for developing their websites. Twitter, Couchsurfing, Airbnb, Github, Slideshare, and Bloomberg are some examples of some websites which are developed in RoR.
So, let’s delve deeper to know more about this outstanding programming language and the myriad benefits it offers to start-ups and other enterprises.
What is Ruby on Rails?
RoR is a highly productive programming language as well as an open-source framework, based on MVC pattern. It is written in Ruby as per the MIT License. It is known for building database-backed web apps. RoR is a developer-friendly language as it makes the code quite structured and organized. It makes use of features like assumptions and conventions and makes the configuration process hassle-free. It is a dynamic scripting language that helps to design clean and high-quality web apps.
Key advantages of hiring Ruby on Rails Development Services
Easy learning curve
RoR programming language, being simple and domain-specific is easier to learn, and understand, thereby dismissing the possibility of any roadblock for developers.
Usage of RoR enables start-ups and companies with budgetary constraints to create impressive websites. The reasons are as follows:
• Ruby is an open-source framework.
• It runs on the Linux framework and can readily integrate with a wide range of free databases and web servers.
• The availability of ready-made free libraries
Unlike other frameworks, RoR has amazing community support. The expert professionals in the community provide free online tutorials to RoR developersand resolve their queries.Also, its community hosting service, namely Rubygems, helps developers to extend functionality and performance. Some of the gems also help in automating certain tasks and functions for faster development.
Owing to high scalability, Ruby on Rails development enhances backdoor activities. It also supports caching activity and utilizes Redis as one of the storage options for caching. RoR employs a remote multi-server automation tool for automating new variants in applications and deploy it to a location.
Easy transition enabled by clean codes
Clean codes and tracking of coding convention by RoR make the transition of the project from one developer to the other simpler and rule out any possibility of coding from scratch once again.
Support of Platform-specific services
RoR is supported by several platform specific services (PaaS) like AWS Beanstalk, Windows Azure, Heroku, etc. This enable the startups to deploy their apps to the cloud very easily.
RoR framework prevents major threats like SQL injections and cross-site scripting. Also, the RoR community tests and updates security features and plugins continually, offering a safe environment for web development. Furthermore, programmers follow the secure development lifecycle and are helped by the community in case something goes wrong.
Faster project execution
Ruby on Rails Development Services is known for faster app development and MVP creation due to the following reasons.
• RoR development requires fewer lines of code and default set-ups already exist.
• The availability of ready-to-use plugins and modules reduces the code-creation time.
• The web development cycle is quicker owing to its capability to handle changes effectively.
Enhanced maintenance and support
The Model-View-Controller approach facilitates the maintenance, support, and flexibility of the application software. This framework is known for its predictability and stability. Modifying the code, incorporating new features on the website, and updating the website is simpler with RoR.
Ruby on Rails, a dynamic and reflective programming language has gained a lot of traction in the community of web application developers. It is indeed a smart choice for start-up businesses as it involves faster project delivery, cost-efficiency, and a simple developmental cycle, helping them to gain a competitive edge.
Planning to hire a Ruby on Rails (RoR) Development Company to develop a robust web application for your business? Well then, Biz4solutions, a top-notch app development company would be helpful. We have 9+ years of experience in providing smart solutions to our clients. Reach us to know more!
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Keeping You Safe During Covid-19 With Contact Free Car Servicing And Repairs.
Author: North Side Automotive
2. Global Data Science Platform Market
3. Global Coal Fired Power Generation Market
4. Microchip Partners With Machine-learning (ml) Software Leaders To Simplify Ai-at-the-edge Design Usi
5. Why React Native Has Witnessed A Huge Success In A Short While?
Author: Ash Rakars
6. Troubleshoot Your Mobile Phone Problems By Identifying Them
Author: Charlie Wollstonecraft
7. 6 Best Cryptocurrency Apps For Android
Author: elina john
8. Using Solar Energy In Commercial Areas To Save Money On Energy Bills
Author: Brown Ross
9. Nokia Fastmile 5g Indoor Gateway Review
Author: Ericsson ALEX
10. Install Ios 14, Ipados 14 On Your Iphone And Ipad Now
Author: Aida Martin
11. Sideloaded Apps For Android That You Must Try
Author: elina john
12. 5 Steps For Preparing Iso 20000 Internal Audit
Author: ISO Consultant
13. How Blockchain Impacts The Next Generation Of 5g?
Author: Manish Sharma
14. Route Optimization App – Making Your Delivery System Full-proof
Author: one of the best providers of delivery planning app
15. Taking Advantage Of Solar Power To Fulfill Energy Needs In Homes And Businesses
Author: Brown Ross