ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Before Planning For Nepal Trekking Know These Vital Things
When thinking about trekking, Nepal is the first destination that comes in everyone's mind. Even though Nepal is a diverse country and has most of the highest mountains in the world, it is still a rugged and underdeveloped country. In which most of the mountains are isolated and limited access to supplies. On the other hand, the weather is changeable so that anyone cannot predict the exact climate of the country. Whenever you plan for trekking in nepal, you should not be taken lightly. If you want to ensure your trekking trip successfully, then you have to keep things in mind.
• Better to trek with guide
Except for a few restricted trekking areas, it is not at all mandatory to trek with a guide.
However, it is essential and safe to trek with a guide. In most cases, you are not familiar with the Nepal language, transport system, and other things. Having someone familiar with the Nepal culture and route helps you to take most out of your trekking experience. If you worry about carrying your heavy load, then you can hire the porter because they save your pain and makes you enjoy the whole trip.
• Do not engage with the map completely
Another great reason to hire the guide is that most of the maps of the mountain terrain are wrong. It is because terrain often changes because of the landslides as well as changes in the river course. In most cases, altitudes marked can also be wrong. Instead of depending on the map entirely, the guide will help you a lot and save you from many inconveniences.
• Pack all the essentials properly
No matter, whether you engage with Everest base camp trek or dolpa trek, it is necessary to prepare for all sorts of weather and emergencies. Carrying a decent first aid kit is highly essential. Likewise, your bag should contain a water purification system or a bottle of the chlorine drops. You should keep the number of clothes which suit all the weather conditions and bring the necessary trekking stuff.
• Exchange the currency and keep it with you
In Nepal, you will not find ATMs often, and therefore you should exchange your country currency to be applicable in Nepal before landing at the airport. Carrying enough cash on the hand helps book the hotels and visit the hotels easily. Never expect the accommodation is good enough because most of the terrain has standard accommodations with basic facilities, yet you will enjoy some delicious food items.
Makalu Adventure Trekking usually writes articles and blogs related to Tours and Travel.in this article he writes about trekking in nepal and dolpa trek. He has been vehemently writing articles for Makalutrekking.com
Travel Articles1. Where To Have A Budget Luxury Christmas Celebration In Sydney
Author: Harley Leon
2. Travel In Sydney: Best Experiences You Shouldn’t Miss
Author: Harley Leon
3. The Best Way To Explore The Sights & Culinary Of Sydney
Author: Harley Leon
4. Comfortable Points In Westjet Airlines Reservations According To Me
Author: Chrish Smith
5. Is Segway Rental Paris The Best Option?
Author: Ronald Waston
6. How To Get Discounted Flights On British Airways
Author: John carlos
7. A Black Car Service Near Me Could Be Just What You Need To Survive Prom Night
Author: San Diego Car Service
8. Shopping Mall & Shopping Centers In Dubai
Author: Tam Hayaat
9. How Big Companies Manage Corporate Travel
10. Different Ways Of Exploring Malta!
Author: Denzel Camilleri
11. “taxi In Leicester” How To Select The Best Company To Travel To Destination ?
12. Britannia Airport Cars Fulfill Larger Demand Of Transportation At Heathrow Airport Cab
Author: britannia airport
13. Dubai Desert Safari- An Alluring Visit Of The Dunes
Author: Happy Desert Safari
14. Best Beachesto Visit In Hoi An
Author: Nitesh Prasad
15. Destination Dining In Sydney: Exquisite Harbour Dinner Cruise
Author: charlotte evelyn