ALL >> Writing >> View Article
Advancement In Blockchain Technology For Data Sharing In Biomedical Research – Pubrica
Blockchain is the system of recording information in such a way that makes it impossible or difficult to either change, hack or cheat the system. It is a structure which stores transactional records of the public in various databases. The transitional records are known as “block”, while the databases are known as “chain”. This system involves a network that is connected through peer to peer nodes. Within these nodes, the blockchains are stored. In other words, the nodes are actually computers within a system where the data is being stored. Each node saves a copy the transactions.
In healthcare, blockchain technology allows accession rules for a particular set of medical data. Researchers can access parts of data for a fixed time interval. Patients can also access the database of hospitals for an automated collection of medical data. Even in the field of literature research, blockchain technology is applicable in a similar manner. Researchers can have access to a centralized database containing published research data, but for a limited period of time or for specific research articles.
Evidence based Clinical ...
... literature review services :
A clinical literature review can be described as an informative and critically written document on a chosen topic. There are three categories of evidence based Medical Literature Review Writing Services, namely initial consultation, search services and post search services.
Initial consultation involves providing guidance, checkingthe type of document,assist in developing protocols for the systematic review and advicing the use of a software.Search services include conducting researches of PubMed/MEDLINE, Embase and Cochrane databases, exporting the results of database search to a citation management tool and maintaining copies of documentations.Post search services include making a draft of the methods section withinliterature search,guiding on screening of citations and assisting in editing and submission of publication.
Plagiarism and its correction:
Plagiarism may be defined as the practice of copying someone else’s ideas or work and exhibiting them as one’s own. It is essential that any systematic review is absolutely free of plagiarism.Blockchain technology has an important role to play in checking plagiarism as well. The technology follows certain principles which are helpful to prevent a researcher from copying other’s work.
A reviewer runs a paper through a plagiarism detector when discrepancies in few factors are found. These include:
• Style/Voice: Reviewers are familiar with different styles and formats of writing. If the reworked literature has a completely different style of writing not present in the previous works, then probably the student has copied someone else’s work.
• Inconsistency: This includes changes in the type of font, font size and formatting of textthat indicate copying and pasting of information from some other literature work. In case the doubtful passages do not have quotations or are without any citations, then it is obvious that the literature is plagiarized.
• Old References: In case very old and outdated references are used by a researcher then it is suggestive to the reviewer that the researcher is trying to recycle some other researcher’s work.
Applications of blockchain technology in healthcare and biomedical sciences:
Blockchain technology has the potential for maintaining a secured sharing of patient records throughout his/her lifetime. There are three key elements that need to be considered while developing a blockchain for biomedical field and they are scalability, security of data access and maintenance of data privacy.
In a systematic review on blockchain technology conducted by C. Agbo et.al.in 2020, several benefits of blockchain to healthcare applications have been cited. These are discussed:
• Blockchain can act as a decentralized health data management backbone from wherein all stakeholders can have a controlled access to the same health records.
• Data once saved to the blockchain, cannot be corrupted, altered or retrieved. The data are encrypted, time-stamped and appended following a chronology. This helps in an improved data security and protection of the privacy and identity of the patient.
• Blockchain helps the patients to own a data and gives the assurance that their health records are not misused by others.
• The blockchain system is robust and resilient against loss of data, corruption of data and security attacks on availability of data.
• Blockchain has an open and transparent nature. This creates trust among healthcare professionals.
• Blockchain facilitates verifiability of data in areas such as pharmaceutical supply chain management and insurance claim processing.
Full Information: https://bit.ly/3fNWAvl
When you order our services, we promise you the following – Plagiarism free, always on Time, outstanding customer support, written to Standard, Unlimited Revisions support and High-quality Subject Matter Experts.
Contact us :
WhatsApp : +91 9884350006
United Kingdom: +44-74248 10299
Pubrica is premier online editing, publication and writing guidance & assistance services based in the UK and India. A global leader in comprehensive manuscript publication support service for academic and scientific journals and articles, we provide a wide range of services that include academic, scientific, business, medical, and technology, regulatory writing, Clinical Report Forms (CRF), biostatistics, manuscripts, business writing, physician reports, thesis, medical writing, and more. We assist medical doctors, students, hospitals, pharma, and device manufacturers in their quest for a credible writing partner. Our team of experts consists of over 200 academic luminaries, industry veterans in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) and medicine who work on 170 topics of research. All writers are certified by American Medical Writing Association (AMWA) and the European Medical Writing Association (EMWA). OUR SERVICES ARE: 1. Scientific Medical Writing Services - http://pubrica.com/services/physician-writing-services/ 2. Scientific Editing Services - http://pubrica.com/sevices/editing-and-translation/ 3. Scientific Publication Support Services - http://pubrica.com/services/publication-support/ 4. Scientific Research Support Services - http://pubrica.com/sevices/research-services/ 5.Scientific Communication Support Services - http://pubrica.com/sevices/scientific-communication/ 6. Biostatistical Programming Services - http://pubrica.com/services/research-services/biostatistics-and-statistical-programming-services/ Contact: United kingdom : +44-1143520021 india : +91 9884350006 Visit : http://pubrica.com/ Email : email@example.com
Writing Articles1. Benefits Of Attending Writing Workshops For Students, Business Owners, And Professionals
Author: Robert Hogan
2. Biomaterials For Medical Implantation|research Strategies – Pubrica
3. Five Challenges To Educational Institutes Of Pakistan
4. How To Write A Case Report – Pubrica
5. Ne556 Police Siren Sound Generator Circuit
6. How To Conduct Abstract Screening For Systematic Review – Pubrica
Author: Pubrica healthcare
7. Get Cdr Writing Services In Uae - Cdraustralia.org
Author: Andrew Robert
8. Wedding Card Expert Advice
Author: Rohan Sehgal
9. Create Unlimited Free Radio Stations List
10. Writing With Soul: The Gospel Of Writing According To Mj, Chapter One – Writing Coach
Author: Inspired Life Publications
11. The Most Expensive Books Ever Sold At Auction
Author: Jenna Miller
12. Applying For A Job? Here Are 4 Reasons You Should Hire Resume Services
Author: Virginia Craven
13. Don’t Make These 5 Common Mistakes While Creating Your Resume
Author: Virginia Craven
14. Here’s Why Hiring A Korean Translator Will Be Beneficial For Your Business!
Author: TYC Communication
15. 3 Things To Consider
Author: Jason Trout