ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Gupta Mithai Bhandar - Not A Regular Sweet Shop, But A Place To Feast Your Taste-buds
Gupta Mithai Bhandar - Not a regular sweet shop, but a place to feast your taste-buds
Gupta Mithai Bhandar is Hyderabad’s famous sweet point when it comes to the talk about sweets, namkeens, dry fruits and chats. If you have a sweet tooth or if you are a namkeen lover, Gupta Mithai Bhandar (GMB) is a single place that you need to visit to feast your taste buds and enjoy the Indian traditional delicacies.
Let’s have a detailed look at the GMB!
Gupta Mithai Bhandar (GMB) is located at Serilingampally and serves its customers through the store.
To make sure that they serve you at your convenience, you can order any item from their menu as per the required or available quantity on various food delivery apps like Swiggy and Zomato.
Now coming back to the menu of Gupta Mithai Bhandar, it has a large variety of sweets and namkeens. If you want to have a look at the latest menu, visit www.guptamithaibhandar.com. GMB menu does not lag when it comes to the variety. From laddus made from besan, atta gond, moti choor, dry fruit, boondi, bandar, annamayya, sunnundalu and Gulab to Bengali sweets like Angoor Rasmalai, Rasmalai, Rasgulla, and Raj bhog, GMB got them all. Apart from the traditional sweets, you can’t say no to the bites and general sweets like Ghee Pheni, Soan Papdi and not to forget the Soan Patti.
Are you a fitness freak?
GMB won’t let you down. You can choose from the sugar-free menu.
“The sugar-free sweets lack calories but not the taste!”
The menu is not over yet! The special part is not done yet. The cowa and dry fruits sections have items that will leave your mouth watery. A variety of Kalakans, rolls, katlis, and barfis are included here.
If you are looking to spice up your mood, we got you covered. The GMB is one of the best chaats in Hyderabad. Cutlet, Pav Bhaji, Vada Pav, Samosa, Toast, Sandwich, and not to forget Pani Puri. GMB serves hygienic and tasty chaat in Hyderabad.
If you want to have a corporate or bulk order, you can visit their website or contact them. They serve bulk orders and are associated to supply their menu to large organizations like Telangana State Police, IndusInd Bank, Kapil Group, T-Hub, etc.
So, what are you waiting for!
Visit Gupta Mithai Bhandar today or order them online from Swiggy or Zomato.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Shrink Plastic Film Market Latest Trends, Growth, Opportunities And Forecast 2025
2. 5 Summer Time Smoothie Recipes For Breakfast
Author: Boss India
3. Food Emulsifiers Market – It’s Key Opportunities And Challenges
4. Weekend Eating - Out Falling Sick Loop Broken By Covid Stay At Home
Author: Satjit Kumar
5. Upcoming Growth Trends In The Textured Vegetable Protein Market
6. The Best Air Fryers In 2020
7. Red Wine: The Healthiest Alcohol You Can Drink
Author: 24 hours alcohol delivery
8. Buy Online Shisha Canada
Author: ricky lowrence
9. Specialty Fats & Oils Market: Opportunities, Trends, And Analysis
10. Covid-19 Impact On Dairy By-product Market Competitive Landscape, Trends, Forecast To 2023
Author: Nikhil khadilkar
11. How To Prepare Hong Kong Bbq Chicken
Author: Daily brewed content
12. India Food Packaging Market
13. Increasing Instances Of Foodborne Illnesses Drives Food Diagnostics Market
14. Market Leader In Pet Food Processing Market
15. Best Paneer Ahmedabad, Milkmor India, A2 Cow Milk