ALL >> Education >> View Article
Top Blockchain Tools For Remote Work In A Period Of Covid
In the times of pandemic, WFH or Work from Home has become a buzz word. With most of the employees switching to work from home, there is a need for the right kind of tools that can help you enhance your productivity. For many individuals, transition form office to working within the four walls of the room is like a leap of faith. While ensuring productivity remains a crucial point of concern, For many workers, the transition from the office to home represents something of a leap of faith from businesses.
Nowadays, companies are relying on many tools for collaborating and communicating. One of the primary concerns while using such tools is that they must be safe. Since employees would be sharing some crucial data, it becomes imperative that the application must be safe and at the same time productive. Here Blockchain can prove to be beneficial.
Blockchain is the distributed ledger technology that offers a decentralized platform for the exchange of information or transactions. Some of the key features of Blockchain are :
2. No third-party interaction
4. Data encryption
For this blog, we will be focusing on these aspects, because the application that we will be discussing harps on these factors and ensures that the applications are safe to use. All these features of Blockchain ensure that this platform works faster is more productive and, at the same time, guarantees the safety and security of any data that is exchanged on the Blockchain platform.
Popular Blockchain tools for enhancing productivity during Covid:
1. Bitwage- This is a payment platform that runs on the Blockchain platform. It is a Bitcoin payroll and is used for international wage payments. Making an international payment can be a time-taking process, and would also cost a lot. However, with platforms like Bitwage that have been in existence since 2013, international payments become an easy task. Moreover, it allows you to make payment in alternative currencies.
Uncertain times like Covid has led to the demand for application and methods that work seamlessly without any hindrances. Applications like Bitwage is one such application that guarantees timely payment and that too without taking too much time.
2. ODIN.Chat- When it comes to messaging apps, you find umpteen options out there. However, when it comes to choosing the best one, you need to rely on the one that guarantees the safety of data exchanged via chats.
ODIN.Chat is one such application that runs on Blockchain, and hence it offers all the advantages of Blockchain like encryption of data, the security of information. Thus, it becomes a useful tool for interaction.
3. MOTIVE- It is a Blockchain-based motivational tool. You must be wondering how does this tool motivate. Well, it is a cryptocurrency that works in sync with the productivity app Kanbanote. Motive keeps the workers motivated to perform their tasks. Once the user achieves the desired number of jobs, they can ear MOTIV coins. It is an energy-efficient as no mining takes place. Also, it works on proof-of-stake Blockchain.
Wrapping it up-
These were a few of the tools that make use of the Blockchain platform, and in the times to come, we are going to witness growth in this. Hence, there is going to be a higher demand for Blockchain developer and Blockchain engineer, who can create such applications.
If you, too, are willing to make a career in Blockchain development, then Blockchain course and Blockchain training is a must. It is going to keep you abreast of all the latest developments in this field. To know more, you must connect with Blockchain Council, the leading provider of online Blockchain courses and training.
Blockchain is a new concept but has impacted every industry, and if you too wish to become a part of it, this is the right time to kick-start your Blockchain journey.
Blockchain Council is an authoritative group of subject experts and enthusiasts who are evangelizing the Blockchain Research and Development, Use Cases and Products and Knowledge for a better world. Blockchain technology is more than just a technology, which is emerging rapidly with a vast scope in the future. Blockchain acts as a financial network, software, distributed ledger, etc. Owing to this multitude of benefits and features, companies are now shifting their centralized and traditional working system to this trending and futuristic technology “Blockchain”. Blockchain council creates an environment and raises awareness among businesses, enterprises, developers, and society by educating them in the Blockchain space. We are a private de-facto organization working individually and proliferating Blockchain technology globally. Visit here for more details@https://www.blockchain-council.org/
Education Articles1. Aspects That You Need To Know For Efficient Hotel Functioning
Author: bappa dey
2. What Are Some Tips For Cracking The Jee Mains?
3. Fulfill Your Dreams In Study With Adelaide South Australia
Author: Maria Smith
4. Need Approved Reference Letter For Acs Itc Professional
Author: Need Approved Reference Letter for ACS ITC profess
5. Indian Administrative Service Exam With Online Class Wala
Author: Amit Budania
6. Best Cbse Schools In Hyderabad Schools In Hyderabad Sanskar School
7. Exploring The New Market Landscape: Skillsets, Risk And Technology
Author: Ameya Abhyankar
8. How Artificial Intelligence Is Becoming More Important In This Present Scenario ?!
Author: Krishnendhu A
9. How To Get Right Tutor For Your Kid And Their Learning Needs?
Author: My schoolr
10. 7 Best Kid's Movies To Watch At Home
Author: My schoolr
11. 5 Ways You Can Use Videos In The Classroom To Teach Effectively
Author: My schoolr
12. Ras Exams With Budania Ias Academy
Author: Amit Budania
13. Platform For Educational Institutions For Competitive Exams
14. Why Do You Choose Home Schooling For Age Of 3 Years Or 4 Years?
Author: Hiren Joshi
15. Everything About Data Sceince And Its Allied Branches
Author: Vikash Singh