ALL >> Business >> View Article
Madarth Announces 5 New Client Wins Amidst The Covid Lockdown
India, August 10th, 2020: Madarth, a fast emerging branding, advertising, design, and digital boutique agency based out of Chennai, has onboarded five new clients from diverse sectors, ranging from F&B to digital payments to health and wellness. Sree Annapoorna Foods, PhonePe, Puli-mark-Shikakai, Musli Power, and CAMSPay's make up for the basket of new acquisitions. In addition to these, Flipkart has renewed its association with Madarth for its digital and social media marketing initiatives.
For Sree Annapoorna Foods (SAF), the mandate includes a complete rebranding exercise followed by a wide range of activities ranging from designing to print and television advertising, digital marketing, social media branding, and performance marketing. Commencing with Tamil Nadu, the mandate covers all the four southern states with plans to go National, in a phased manner.
While for PhonePe, Madarth will be conceptualizing and creating, short and long, white-board HR videos as a part of their training program and includes scripting, animation, voice-overs, and music.
For CAMSPay, the mandate is to increase awareness ...
... about the product for their sales team to make effective sales and also to create digital leads via B2B performance marketing.
For Pulimark and Musli Power, Madarth will manage their digital marketing campaigns comprising of display advertisement, search ads, Amazon landing ads, and lead generation ads.
Speaking about the new client acquisitions, Madhavan Sankara, CEO, Madarth says “It is imperative for brands to engage with consumers through innovative, relevant messaging and mediums, especially during times such as these. As the custodian of the brand’s imagery, we partner with the brands at a much deeper level than just creating advertisements and messaging, by constantly revisiting their communication objectives and strategies, in an effort to achieve the best return on investments and value for money spent”.
About Madarth: Madarth is a fast emerging independent branding, design, and digital agency. The mission is to turn Indigenous products into Indian brands and the vision to transform Indian businesses into world-class brands. The freedom to let creativity take flight and the responsibility to ensure that the solutions remain down to earth. The work that values customers’ time and the perk that values clients’ money. The will to work with minimum budget and the skill to create maximum impact. The inventiveness of an ad-agency and the insightfulness of a partner. The madness and the meaningfulness. The ‘left’ side of Madhavan. The ‘right’ side of Siddharth.* And a team of brilliant minds together. That’s Madarth. To know more visit www.madarth.com
For editorial quarries please contact: Meghna- 6299404815- firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Articles1. Best Property Preservation Updating Services In Alabama
Author: RPR Services
2. Expansion Of Photoresist & Photoresist Ancillaries Market Will Remain Close To Being Stagnant Through 2025
Author: Jack Martin
3. 6 Easy Ways To Protect Your Home From Burglaries
Author: AYS System
4. Difc Investment Crowdfunding Business License - 10 Leaves
5. How To Find The Most Profitable On-demand Business With Uber Clone App
Author: Maria Smith
6. How Does The Uber Clone App Work? How Do I Choose The Best Uber Clone Script?
Author: Uber clone scipt
7. How To Obtain Fssc 22000 Certification In 5 Simple Steps
8. Best Playschool Franchise - iris florets
9. 2507 Super Duplex Round Bars
Author: chhajed alloys
10. Why Do Businesses Opt For Commercial Housekeeping Services?
Author: Tuskers India
11. Benefits Of Outsourcing Housekeeping Services
Author: Tuskers India
12. Specific Details Regarding Frp Pipes
Author: D CHEL OIL AND GAS
13. Why Are On-demand Home Services Apps The Next Big Thing In The Business World?
Author: Lilac Homier
14. Same Day Payday Loans For Cash Advance For Your Convenience
Author: Amy Jones
15. Specific Details Regarding Forged Circles And Forged Rings
Author: kanak metal & alloys