ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Remove Phlegm From Chest
Cold-cough is a common disease. Many people suffer from cold and cough when the temperature varies. There may also be colds and coughs for various reasons. However, for whatever reason, colds and coughs, in many cases, the accumulation of phlegm or mucus in the chest, which is a normal thing. But if the amount of mucus or phlegm is high, there is an abnormal sound in the chest, sleep is disturbed and sore throat occurs. In these cases the doctor should be consulted.
Viral infections, bacterial infections, allergies, asthma, acid reflux, bronchitis, COPD, cystic fibrosis and other lung problems can cause mucus to build up in the chest.
Here are some effective home remedies to reduce mucus in the chest: -
Honey: A popular ingredient in home remedies is honey.
Studies have shown that honey has the ability to fight viral and bacterial infections. When mucus accumulates in the chest, it is reduced by eating honey. An adult can consume one tablespoon of honey every 3-4 hours until the symptoms go away. Honey is not suitable for children under 12 months of age.
Salt water: Gargling with salt water will remove mucus from the chest and relieve symptoms. Pour half a teaspoon of salt in a mug of water and keep stirring. When the salt is mixed, keep rolling. Salt water should be kept in the mouth for at least 30 seconds. Use lukewarm water, not cold. Studies have shown that gargling with cold water is not very effective.
Hot water: If you drink enough hot water, the mucus will be thin and it will come out easily through coughing. Studies have shown that hot drinks can relieve chest pain and relieve pain and other uncomfortable feelings. Drinking hot soup, black tea or green tea, herbal tea or plain water can be beneficial. Hot water here means lukewarm water.
Humid air: Humidifying the air in the room will thin the mucus and reduce cough or sore throat. The National Heart, Long and Blood Institute in the UK recommends using a humidifier or steam vaporizer to humidify room air. Humidifiers can be helpful if you have trouble falling asleep at night - keep windows and doors closed to increase response. In addition, hot water vapor or a warm bath will thin the mucus.
Some foods: Some foods and spices can reduce mucus in the chest, such as garlic, ginger, lemon and dried chili powder or hot pepper. In addition, some studies have shown that berry, ginseng, guava, licorice, pomegranate and zinc-rich foods are beneficial for the infection of mucus in the throat.
Like to write and read Bangla sms and articles online. Medical Technologist (Lab) as profession. Working on a blood bank, feni, Bangladesh. Beside, doing online freelancing job of blogging and marketing.
Health Articles1. Which Is The Best Pain Relief Med Available Online? How To Buy Tramadol 100 Mg Online?
2. Define Herpes Labialis And Its Market Scope 2030
3. South India’s Largest Covid Testing Company Now Enters Bengaluru
4. Oral Hygiene Routine We Should All Follow
5. Benefits Of Teeth Whitening That You Should Consider
Author: Claudia Lamington
6. Buy Botox Online With Credit Card And Paypal In Canada
Author: Joao Pedro
7. Buy Vyvanse Online With Credit Card And Paypal In Canada
Author: Joao Pedro
8. Top 9 Benefits Of Emergency Medicine Podcasts
Author: Swapnil Pawar
9. Health-plans For Dental Treatments – Get Familiar With Braces In Brooklyn
Author: One Love Orthodontics
10. What Are The Chances Of A Successful Surrogacy?
Author: Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour
11. Global Costochondritis Market : Industry Analysis And Forecast
12. Mycare – Consult Doctors Online With Online Medical App
Author: MyCare softech private limited
13. New Requirement Of Process Validation Report For Permission To Conduct Clinical Trial/ba-be Studies
14. Hair Transplant In Hyderabad | Hair Transplant Cost | Dr.yv Rao Clinics
Author: dryvrao clinics
15. Types Of Gynecomastia Procedure & Their Benefits
Author: Ajitesh Verma