ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Biggest Question – Why Recycling Matters?
If you’re a recycling nay-sayer, then this blog is for you
Around 14 percent of people are either ambivalent about or downright against recycling. The myth they believe is that it is not their responsibility and recycling doesn’t make any difference
Seriously, who even cares?
If you fall into one of these categories, that’s okay. We’re not judging. The fact that you’re here is fine. It means you want us to convince you that recycling is worthwhile. So here is the big three reasons why you should start recycling.
You’re already paying for it
One word: Taxes.
That’s right, you fund recycling. Your city’s program is actually your program. When it performs, it benefits you, your community and as a whole, the planet.
And the more you recycle, the less your community needs to landfill. The emissions through landfilling gets reduced to greater extent and ultimately the space required for landfilling gets reduced
Recycling programs that perform how they should can pay for themselves, but it requires full buy-in from every single stakeholder. Are you in?
Good for the economy
Recycling creates employment opportunities. In the U.Sthe employment potential is about 2.39 – 4.05 jobs per 1,000 tonnes of diverted waste. For our Canadian friends, that’s something like 5 job opportunities per 1,000 tonnes of diverted waste.
It also generates revenue. In California alone, a state with robust collection infrastructure, recycling and reuse facilities gross $14.2 billion in annual revenue. Due to recycling, there are efficiency gains in manufacturing. Manufacturing with recycled aluminium cans, for example, takes 95% less energy than going straight to the source.
So, it’s good for the economy, too.
Good for the planet
Recycling saves energy and cuts back on the pollution we create. Most importantly, it conserves our natural resources. Today, we’re trying to reframe how we think about waste. Thanks to recycling, we can see waste as an opportunity. A resource, even. By doing so, we’re taking the first step towards circular economy. We’re also putting the planet first and doing our part to preserve it for future generations.
Aren’t you convinced yet? If you’re still feeling suspicious about recycling, why not ask the experts at Y.E.S. Full Circle at https://www.yesfullcircle.com/ We’ll make it so easy for you to recycle that you won’t even know you’re doing it!!
Business Articles1. Threat Protection: Benefit Your Company’s Safety With Cyber Security- Mannai Networking & Elv
2. Custom Hotdog Boxes - Top 3 Advantages
Author: Andy Young
3. Fire Resistant Paint For Industrial & Commercial Building Materials
4. Control Technician Jobs Availability In Ontario, Canada.
5. Why Is There A Need For Hiring Security Guards?
Author: Logan Hartley
6. Why China Is Considered As Best Tourism Place?
Author: anu walia
7. Tips To Make The Most Out Of Courier Service In Darwin
Author: Gabriel Gould
8. The Benefits Of Hiring A Third Party Seo Agency Today
9. Benefits Of Hiring A Third Party As An Seo Agent For The Company
10. China Business Seminar In London: Why Baidu Advertising Is Becoming More Popular
Author: Barry Alison
11. Need A Star Bm Magazine? Check Sarco Inc. First!
Author: Ruben Carrion
12. Amines Market Size, Share, Growth & Trend Analysis Report
Author: roselyn henson
13. Fruits And Vegetables Ingredients Industry 2023 With Market Top Manufacturers, Region And Demand
14. Air Fryer Market Size, Share, Growth & Trend Analysis Report
Author: roselyn henson
15. Send Flowers To The Uae Through A Trusted Flower Delivery Network
Author: Arabian Florist