ALL >> Writing >> View Article
The Keys To Writing A Powerful Memoir
Over the recent years, literature has seen a continuous increase in the popularity of memoirs among the reading public. A memoir is a form of creative non-fiction in which an author recounts and narrates important experiences from his or her life. It is basically a collection of memories written from the perspective of the author himself or herself. It is worthy to note, however, that a memoir is different from a biography. In essence, a memoir is not a full historical accounting. It does not necessarily have to cover the entire life of a person. A biography, on the other hand, does this. It is filled with historical facts about a person, and it covers his or her whole life, up until the present.
Memoirs cover a wide variety of themes. Family, friendship, parenthood, survival, discrimination, poverty, and war – these are some of the common themes that you can find in numerous memoirs. Generally, memoirs are compelling works of literature that deal with difficult and emotional yet inspiring topics. Going Going: The Abduction Of A Mind by Jack Weaver is an example of a powerful memoir that does precisely this. It talks ...
... about topics that might seem difficult for some, but are actually very necessary. As an overview, Going Going: The Abduction Of A Mind is a journal of a couple’s fifteen-year journey along the trail of Alzheimer’s. It tackles such things as faith, fear, and hope, and it essentially aims to inspire other people in coping with and overcoming whatever difficult situation they might be facing.
Taking an inspiration from Jack Weaver’s inspiring masterpiece, below are some of the keys to writing a powerful memoir that can help you weave your own journal someday.
Read full article here: https://www.goingwithalzheimers.com/2020/07/16/the-keys-to-writing-a-powerful-memoir/
Writing Articles1. Benefits Of Attending Writing Workshops For Students, Business Owners, And Professionals
Author: Robert Hogan
2. Biomaterials For Medical Implantation|research Strategies – Pubrica
3. Five Challenges To Educational Institutes Of Pakistan
4. How To Write A Case Report – Pubrica
5. Ne556 Police Siren Sound Generator Circuit
6. How To Conduct Abstract Screening For Systematic Review – Pubrica
Author: Pubrica healthcare
7. Get Cdr Writing Services In Uae - Cdraustralia.org
Author: Andrew Robert
8. Wedding Card Expert Advice
Author: Rohan Sehgal
9. Create Unlimited Free Radio Stations List
10. Writing With Soul: The Gospel Of Writing According To Mj, Chapter One – Writing Coach
Author: Inspired Life Publications
11. The Most Expensive Books Ever Sold At Auction
Author: Jenna Miller
12. Applying For A Job? Here Are 4 Reasons You Should Hire Resume Services
Author: Virginia Craven
13. Don’t Make These 5 Common Mistakes While Creating Your Resume
Author: Virginia Craven
14. Here’s Why Hiring A Korean Translator Will Be Beneficial For Your Business!
Author: TYC Communication
15. 3 Things To Consider
Author: Jason Trout