ALL >> Health >> View Article
How Is Surging Geriatric Population Driving Telemedicine Market?
The geriatric population is increasing across the world. As per the World Population Aging report by the United Nations Department of Economics and Social Affairs, the number of people aged 60 years and over rose from 382 million in 1980 to 962 million in 2017. This number is further projected to increase to 2.1 billion by 2050. Aged people are more susceptible to diseases and need regular care in order to maintain their conditions. However, it’s hard for older people to go to medical facilities again and again for check-ups, which is why, the requirement for remote healthcare facilities is growing rapidly.
Receive Sample Copy of this Report:https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/telemedicine-market/report-sample
People these days are increasingly making use of telemedicine services, as they aid in improving patient outcomes and quality of treatment. Telemedicine enables healthcare professionals to diagnose, treat, and evaluate patients from a distance by making use to telecommunication technologies. This technology is mostly utilized for follow-up visits, medication management, management of chronic diseases, specialist consultations, and other clinical services which can be offered remotely via audio and video connections . Due to this, the global telemedicine market is expected to attain $48.8 billion, increasing from $21.5 billion in 2017, progressing at a 14.8% CAGR during the forecast period (2018–2023).
Make an Enquiry before Purchase:https://www.psmarketresearch.com/send-enquiry?enquiry-url=telemedicine-market
Tele home and tele-hospital & clinic are the two types of telemedicine solutions, between which, the demand for tele-hospital & clinic was higher in the past. This is particularly because of the surging burden of health conditions associated with changes in lifestyles. Apart from this, the demand for tele home is also predicted to rise in the near future, owing to the facility of monitoring patient health remotely. Different kinds of telemedicine services are tele-training, tele-consulting, tele-education, and tele-monitoring. Among these, the adoption if tele-consulting services was highest in the past.
Hence, the demand for telemedicine services is rising because of the growing geriatric population and need for remote patient monitoring.
Health Articles1. Which Is The Best Pain Relief Med Available Online? How To Buy Tramadol 100 Mg Online?
2. Define Herpes Labialis And Its Market Scope 2030
3. South India’s Largest Covid Testing Company Now Enters Bengaluru
4. Oral Hygiene Routine We Should All Follow
5. Benefits Of Teeth Whitening That You Should Consider
Author: Claudia Lamington
6. Buy Botox Online With Credit Card And Paypal In Canada
Author: Joao Pedro
7. Buy Vyvanse Online With Credit Card And Paypal In Canada
Author: Joao Pedro
8. Top 9 Benefits Of Emergency Medicine Podcasts
Author: Swapnil Pawar
9. Health-plans For Dental Treatments – Get Familiar With Braces In Brooklyn
Author: One Love Orthodontics
10. What Are The Chances Of A Successful Surrogacy?
Author: Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour
11. Global Costochondritis Market : Industry Analysis And Forecast
12. Mycare – Consult Doctors Online With Online Medical App
Author: MyCare softech private limited
13. New Requirement Of Process Validation Report For Permission To Conduct Clinical Trial/ba-be Studies
14. Hair Transplant In Hyderabad | Hair Transplant Cost | Dr.yv Rao Clinics
Author: dryvrao clinics
15. Types Of Gynecomastia Procedure & Their Benefits
Author: Ajitesh Verma