ALL >> Business >> View Article
Three Simple Ways To Increase Your Website’s Speed!
Do you think that speeding up your site isn’t essential? Think again!
A one-second delay in page loading time yields:
- 7% loss in conversions
- 16% decrease in customer satisfaction
- 11% fewer page views
A few extra seconds can have a significant impact on your ability to engage your visitors and make sales. This means that having a fast loading website is one of the contributing factors to your site’s Google ranking. That’s why the best SEO consultants always stress optimising the websites’ loading speed. If yours is an e-commerce business, your page speed is going to be a major concern, since a fast loading website leads to happier customers, which in turn leads to higher conversion rates. However, based on the number of images you have on a page, it can slow down. If page speed is your concern, here are a few changes you can make to increase the site loading time!
Compress and Resize the Images:
If you have many product images on your site, your website is probably image-heavy. Whenever possible, instead of PNGs, try to use JPG or JPEG files for smaller file sizes. You can also use a photo editing software for resizing and scaling your images to decrease file size.
Use a Simple Website Design:
Simple website design also offers an added benefit of improving User Experience. Simple site designs are rated continuously as more preferable. When too much is going on, the searchers will find it hard to locate the info they are looking for and may become annoyed. A simple design will allow your visitors to scroll your site more efficiently and also make a purchase.
It is usually rare that a first time visitor will purchase on your site. Their first visit is most likely during the initial research phase when they are narrowing down the list of sites they consider. By enabling caching, you can significantly cut down the time it takes for second-time visitors to load your site.
Once your site is set up for caching, your visitors would store the elements of your site on their hard drive in a temporary or cache storage. The next time they click of your website, their browser can load the page without requiring to send all those HTTP requests to the server once again.
These tips are just a few of the many ways to improve your websites speed. We chose them since they are some of the easiest changes to imply. However, we recommend you to talk to experts in best SEO in Sydney for implementing some additional steps to increase your website speed. Go ahead and take advantage of the affordable SEO services Sydney they offer.
Best SEO Company Sydney - We are a fraternity of web experts, content writers, engineers, and interns zealous to help you reach your SEO goals.
Business Articles1. What Should You Know About Aged Company With Bank Account?
Author: LUIS CORREIA
2. Online Buying - Actually Better With Charge Tested Records
Author: Leton Biswas
3. Mbbr Filter Media Is A Robust Water Treatment System!
Author: Kristen Johnson
4. Unmasking The Myths Of Cost Segregation. Is Cost Segregation Worth Your Effort?
5. Never Lose Another Night’s Sleep Worrying About Money Again: Custom Money Solutions Just For Women
Author: eWomen Network
6. The Benefits Of Classified Submission Sites
Author: Clz List
7. Beautiful Porcelain Tile Bathroom Ideas
Author: Nikki Savard
8. Sas: Expanding Everywhere And Beyond
Author: Seattle aviation
9. Hiring The Right Patent Search Specialist Can Work Wonders For Your Business
10. Futureproofing Commercial Real Estate Investment
Author: Priyanshu Adathakkar
11. Do You Know Water Pump Types And Which Pump Is More Suitable For Agriculture?
Author: Mezzy batliwala
12. Register A Company In Singapore And Apply For An Entrepass As A Foreigner Without A Local Partner
13. Why Meta Titles And Keywords Matter For Small Businesses?
Author: Harry Sazos
14. Best Astrologer In Mumbai | Famous,good & Top Astrologer In Mumbai
Author: Pandit Manjunath
15. Budget 2020 Could Boost The Economy Says Bandhan Bank Ceo
Author: Stock Investor