ALL >> Business >> View Article
Finding Luxurious Yet Affordable Accommodation In Dubai
Looking for affordable hotels in Dubai? Well there are plenty of options worth considering at your end. Dubai has a wealth of acclaimed hospitality majors and leading hotel brands which offer dedicated facilities and amenities for families, leisure travelers and business/corporate guests alike. The tourism and hospitality sector has boomed in Dubai like never before, owing to its strategic location and proximity to major Middle East and Asian markets. Dubai’s economic shift towards becoming a major trading and commercial powerhouse along with its penchant for attracting the world’s biggest conglomerates, MNCs and corporate companies, has naturally scaled up its importance from a global context.
Tourism has thrived hugely in Dubai for its plethora of attractions and thousands of people come down to the Emirate every year.
Demand has soared for reasonable yet high-quality hotel accommodation in Dubai. Dubai is home to some of the most premium and star hotel chains in the world and naturally, the prices may not always be affordable for everyone. At this juncture, it is fair to point out that there exist many luxurious hotel options for guests which are reasonable on the pocket but promise superlative experiences at the same time. The Gulf Court Hotel in Business Bay is one such example. This is a luxurious 4-star hotel that gives you all the comforts, amenities and service that you will naturally expect at this level. However, the prices are not too heavy on the pocket, a factor that makes it popular with business and leisure travelers alike along with families.
This is one great option if you are looking for luxurious yet affordable accommodation in Dubai. The Gulf Court Hotel is located just 25 minutes away from the Dubai International Airport which is a major bonus point. Business travellers will appreciate easy access to Dubai’s major commercial districts and business hubs from here. Business Bay itself is an emerging hub for several corporates and industries. Additionally, there are some of the city’s finest restaurants, lounges and nightlife destinations within a short stretch in addition to ample options for shopping, recreation and retail nearby. The Gulf Court Hotel itself has 6 restaurants, lounges and bars for the entertainment and relaxation of guests. You can drive down to the Dubai Mall or even the Burj Khalifa in only 5 minutes from the hotel as well. There are 270 luxurious rooms and suites on offer for guests at the Gulf Court Hotel Business Bay.
Business Articles1. Why Is It Important To Get A Security System Installed In London?
Author: steven glassner
2. 3d Printing & Rapid Prototyping: Are They The Same?
Author: eliyana desuza
3. How To Put A Dog Tag On The Collar?
Author: Misha Konyuk
4. Get The Quality Lip Gloss Packaging At A Cheap Rate
Author: custom boxes plus
5. Vertical Shaft Kiln Vs Rotary Kiln
Author: Neel Rao
6. Global Brugada Syndrome Market
7. Global Canned Coffee Market- Forecast And Analysis
8. Global Encapsulation Resins Market- Forecast And Analysis
9. Why ‘make In India’ Is A Good Social Movement To Support?
Author: Satjit Kumar
10. Advanced Seo Strategies To Drive More Traffic To Your Website
Author: Consult Myriad
11. Top 5 Reasons To Upgrade To Infor Cloudsuite Distribution
Author: NSA COM
12. Hire The Experienced Construction Company To Enjoy These Countless Benefits!
13. How To Spot The Right Civil Contractor For Your Dream Project?
14. Impact Of Covid – 19 On Worker’s Compensation
15. Digital Cameras Buying Suggestions For You
Author: Ainsworth Dickenson