ALL >> Education >> View Article
The 5 Significant Benefits Of Implementing A School Timetable Management System
Managing the schedules of multiple classes and ensuring syllabi completion is overwhelming. At the beginning of each school year, teachers create timetables for all the students in the educational institution. It is a task that has to be done in coordination with the admin staff. There are varied board affiliations that need to be considered and each grade/class has to be addressed. In addition to the academic subjects, there are many other periods which are optional. From languages to sports and extracurricular activities, there are many choices available for children and all of these have to be scheduled correctly.
It is a time-taking process and can result in clashes, etc.
when not done properly. It may also lead to confusion amongst children if they get incorrect timetables that do not have their chosen subjects, wherever appropriate. Therefore, relying on an online one that takes care of all these aspects and more, is the ideal situation and this is possible with the help of an efficient school ERP software.
One of the most important features of an efficient school management system is an automatic timetable generator. With the help of school timetable software, the whole process can be simplified. Here are the top 5 benefits of a school’s timetable management system and how you can make the most of it:
1. Error-free - When scheduling for the whole school is done manually, the margin of error is higher. There may be clashes in the timetables and sometimes, a class may be empty for lack of a designated teacher for the said hour. To avoid all this, an online timetable management system should be considered. Once the relevant data is fed onto the system, multiple timetables are generated for all the classes. There are minimal to no errors in such a tool.
In the current times when schools are functioning on online/virtual classrooms , the time given to each grade/class is reduced and the pressure of completing the syllabus in this period can be cumbersome. A timetable management system makes sure that the limited time is utilized well and in accordance with the desired syllabi.
2. Saves time - As mentioned earlier, all that needs to be done is to feed the system with the relevant information and the timetables are generated within no time. It takes just a few clicks for the whole process and teachers can spend all the time saved to make their online classes effective.
3. Secure - Cloud-based school scheduling software is secure. Only those that have the credentials relevant to accessing the data can access the information. In times when cyber threats are growing at an alarming rate, it is important to address the safety of the data and hence, many schools prefer this online solution over manual processes. A large amount of data can be saved in a safe manner and at no extra cost.
4. Cost-effective - Schools following the conventional timetable generation method have to rely on papers. All of these need to be stored for future reference, distributed amongst students and teachers, and the administration staff. This involves a lot of paper. With the online timetable maker software, this can be avoided. The money spent on all the paper can be saved. It is environmentally preferable too. Since it is stored in the cloud, anyone can access it at a future time without hassles.
5. Customization options - There have been many changes in the education system in this academic year owing to the coronavirus pandemic. With a reduction in the syllabus to students getting promoted to the next class and decreased hours of learning sessions, there is a need for school timetable software that facilitates changes. And furthermore, as mentioned earlier, there are many optional subjects. Some of these, like certain foreign languages, are chosen by only a handful of students and such modifications should be enabled on the system. You should make sure that your school management system has customization options so that such modifications can be done without much ado.
A large number of schools of all sizes in India and abroad are implementing an online system to manage their operations on a day to day basis. With a focus on virtual classroom modules and an online timetable management system, they are able to ensure a continual learning process for students of all classes. The fact that it is easy to use and can be changed without any hassles add up to the benefits list. It is a one-stop solution for all the needs of any educational institutions.
Education Articles1. Choose A Better Career With Gurukul Academy
Author: Anoop Chauhan
2. Data Science Course In Chennai With Placement
Author: sarah jovi
3. What Are The Life-changing Benefits Of Public Speaking?
Author: Ajay Agarwal
4. Most Popular Questions Searched By Students For Nursing Assignment Help
Author: free assignment help
5. Mbbs In China Offers World Class Education
Author: Ria Overseas
6. يف تختار أفضل الجامعات في الإمارات العربية المتحدة؟
Author: Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan
7. Reasons Why You Must Hire Finance Assignment Writing Services
Author: Sophie Christin
8. Best Degree Colleges In Bangalore
9. Best Mobile Phone Repairing Course In Delhi
Author: Raj Singhaniya
10. Ambedar Jayanti
Author: Deepak kumar
11. Career Options After 12th: What To Do After 12th? 
Author: Exam help
12. How To Keep Learners Engaged With Mobile Learning
13. The Significance Of An Independent Valuation
Author: excelr Tuhin
14. Why You Should Choose Mbbs In Philippines
Author: Ria Overseas
15. Why Are Teaching Resources Important?
Author: Elise Simpson