ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Mobile App Development Trends For 2020
Emerging technologies have made mobile app development more experimental and flexible. From low-code development to m-commerce, the mobile app industry is seeing some fantastic trends. This blog consists of an infographic that displays the top ongoing trends and what we expect to see in 2020.
Let’s check the trending mobile app development trends in 2020
Internet of Things integration in mobile apps
IoT is at the forefront in 2019, and it’s showing a great sign of advancement in 2020 as well.
Let’s make it simple; any device prefixed with the word “smart” is and will be associated with IoT. The primary use of IoT on mobile apps is to control any smart devices or connected devices remotely.
AI and Machine Learning
Companies around the world are using AI for IT, marketing, finance & accounting, and customer services, but AI implementation is not ending here. The subcategory of AI, Machine learning, is taking the use cases beyond this level. The future is more intuitive, interactive, and offering genuinely personalized experiences. Machine Learning can learn any process from previously stored data, detect issues (if any) and solve it in real-time.
Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality
The term Augmented Reality got popular with the rise of Pokemon Go (a 2016 augmented reality mobile game for both iOS and Android). Both Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality is doing well, and they are here to shows new advancement in 2020 as well. Even the recent Pepperfry app and IKEA catalog offer a new dimension to the app users.
Beacon comes with great opportunities in the marketing landscape as it minimizes the road between the brands and customers. Industries like hotels, museums, and healthcare are already using beacon technology.
Blockchain technology is here to create more sophisticated projects in 2020. Decentralized apps are already in trading, finance, healthcare, media, and games, and they are advancing towards other sectors as well. From blockchain in anti-piracy to Blockchain as a Service (Baas).
Cloud-based mobile apps
Cloud integrations already had a good impact on the mobile app development industry. The cloud applications solve the issue of memory-intensive files. Cloud integration comes with a lot of benefits like less operational & hosting costs, improved performance, increase the storage capability of apps, increase collaboration, and productivity. You will see the majority of the mobile apps coming with a more significant database uses Amazon Web Service as their cloud computing backup.
If you are considering launching your app or planning to revamp your existing mobile app, talk to mobile app development services.
I am Jack Miler an iOS application developer working with Sphinx Solutions having a strong understanding of the iOS app development life cycle with 7 years of experience in the development industry.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Everything You Should Know About The Image Annotation
2. Industry’s First Highly Integrated Radiation-hardened Motor Controller Consolidates Essential Functi
3. Zte Axon 20 5g- World’s First 5g Phone With A Camera Under Display
Author: Ericsson ALEX
4. Simple Steps To Technology Budgeting
Author: Kevin Smith
5. What Are The Top 10 Things You Must Know About Rpa Technology?
6. How To Develop A Cross-platform Fitness Application In React Native – Part I?
Author: Ash Rakars
7. Microchip Announces Microcontrollers That Solve Tough Analog System Design Challenges
8. Guide To Improve Security Shield In Microsoft Defender
Author: Jack thomson
9. Fire Tv Stick Lite Vs. Standard Fire Tv Stick: An Honest Review
Author: Jack thomson
10. Complete Guide To Online Learning Management System
Author: Pallavi Singh
11. How The Text Annotation Service Is Helpful For Business
12. What Is A Shop Floor Data Capture System And How Does It Drive Roi?
13. Freestyle Fpv Drone Triple Configuration Allows It To Get More Agility During The Flights
Author: ada red
14. Automate User Access Reviews To Save 60% Time On Audit Hours.
15. A Step By Step Android App Development Guide For Startups
Author: Rushabh Patel