ALL >> Writing >> View Article
Research Proposal For Phd Application Biotechnology: Background Literature Writing – Pubrica
Sections of a Research Proposal:
The format, requirements, and guidelines for preparing a research proposal depend on the institute and one can obtain this information from the official sources. Broadly, a research proposal consists of the following sections:
i. Introduction: This encompasses the background of the study bringing out the significance, knowledge gaps, and the research problem statement
ii. Specific objectives of the study(can include the development of new methodologies to advance the Biotechnology field)
Review of literature associated with the research topic
iv. Approaches and design of methodologies to address the research questions
v. Timelines, resources, budgets
vi. Expected outcomes, their implications, and how the study advances the field
Apart from the scientific framework, parameters like timelines, resources, and budgets proposed for the project also decide the feasibility of conducting the research, and therefore must be realistic and attainable. An ideal research proposal will also be flexible in its execution. In addition, the applicant must keep in mind that the scope of the research project should preferably align with the ongoing work in the department.
Structure of a research proposal:
Writing a research proposal poses several challenges and students sometimes require guidance in translating their ideas to a solid proposal and assistance when faced with limited time to develop the proposal. Using our research proposal writing services, students can collaborate with research proposal writers who provide help in writing and editing high-quality proposals customized to their requirements. The hired research proposal writers are subject matter experts in the fields of Biotechnology, Medicine, and Life sciences with a Ph.D. degree and excellent scientific writing skills. Our research proposal service provides high-quality content ensuring plagiarism correction and guidance for developing all the sections of a proposal.
Background literature writing:
The background section in a proposal should cover the following points
• Introduce the research topic
• Historical or landmark developments in the field of the research topic
• Progress and evolution of the field
• Current trends in the field
• Gaps in the existing knowledge, unmet needs, and missing links
• Developing and stating the research problem (problem statement)
• Justification of the need for the study
• Significance of the study and contribution to scientific knowledge
Importance of identifying research gaps:
Reviewing relevant publications from the past 3–5 years will help determine the recent trends as well as understand the gaps in research from the limitations and future directions, as discussed by the authors. The identification of knowledge gaps in the field provides originality and innovation to the proposal. An in-depth understanding of the research topic enables the researcher to ascertain the importance of these knowledge gaps and convert them into significant research problems that required further investigation to advance the field. This provides a sound rationale for the study and later paves way for laying down the objectives of the study and designing methodologies to test the hypotheses. Often times in the Biotechnology field, the prospective Ph.D. student will be taking forward an existing project in the lab. In this context, the background literature will cover the latest findings from the laboratory and discuss the missing links and future directions to take it forward which will be addressed in the proposed study. This will also help in demonstrating expertise and experience in the field in your proposal which will work to your advantage.
The applicant should consider the following points while writing the background literature
• The background literature section should not be exhaustive and instead should discuss only relevant studies close to the research topic.
• One needs to critically review the literature and discuss the relevance of the findings, as opposed to plainly state the results of the studies by other research groups. This would highlight the critical thinking ability of the candidate which will be evaluated by the review committee.
In summary, a research proposal is a cornerstone for academic research, and the background literature section, in particular, documents how the research study advances the field and adds a paradigm to the existing scientific literature. A compelling research proposal with a well-researched background of the study can provide an edge to the Ph.D. application and increase the chances of selection. We offer the best research proposal writing service (includes writing/editing/proofreading) that provide expert guidance in preparing a strong background literature section highlighting the recent trends and knowledge gaps which can definitely strengthen your Biotechnology research proposal.
Full Information: https://bit.ly/2WYH4WO
When you order our services, we promise you the following — Plagiarism free, always on Time, outstanding customer support, written to Standard, Unlimited Revisions support, and High-quality Subject Matter Experts.
Contact us :
WhatsApp : +91 9884350006
United Kingdom: +44–74248 10299
Pubrica is premier online editing, publication and writing guidance & assistance services based in the UK and India. A global leader in comprehensive manuscript publication support service for academic and scientific journals and articles, we provide a wide range of services that include academic, scientific, business, medical, and technology, regulatory writing, Clinical Report Forms (CRF), biostatistics, manuscripts, business writing, physician reports, thesis, medical writing, and more. We assist medical doctors, students, hospitals, pharma, and device manufacturers in their quest for a credible writing partner. Our team of experts consists of over 200 academic luminaries, industry veterans in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) and medicine who work on 170 topics of research. All writers are certified by American Medical Writing Association (AMWA) and the European Medical Writing Association (EMWA). OUR SERVICES ARE: 1. Scientific Medical Writing Services - http://pubrica.com/services/physician-writing-services/ 2. Scientific Editing Services - http://pubrica.com/sevices/editing-and-translation/ 3. Scientific Publication Support Services - http://pubrica.com/services/publication-support/ 4. Scientific Research Support Services - http://pubrica.com/sevices/research-services/ 5.Scientific Communication Support Services - http://pubrica.com/sevices/scientific-communication/ 6. Biostatistical Programming Services - http://pubrica.com/services/research-services/biostatistics-and-statistical-programming-services/ Contact: United kingdom : +44-1143520021 india : +91 9884350006 Visit : http://pubrica.com/ Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Writing Articles1. Ethics Of Testing And Research Of Manufactured Organs - Pubrica
2. Here Are Some Of The Journal /article Reading Tips!
Author: Roy Hudson
3. 6 Easy Steps To Write Engineering Assignments
Author: Allen Lisa
4. Classification Of Mediation Analysis Methodology In Clinical Research – Pubrica
5. How Can Females Earn Money Online?
Author: Glossy Musings
6. Writing A Public Health Research Grant Proposal ; Role Of Scientific Experts - Pubrica
7. What Are The Guidelines To Write A Biomedical Literature Review For A Manuscript? - Pubrica
8. A Complete Manual On Purpose And Importance Of Argumentative Essay Writing
Author: Charles Jack
9. How To Plan And Write A Research Proposal : Cancer Research Writing - Pubrica
10. How To Write A Perfect Blog Post In 3 Steps..?
Author: Tanishq Thakur
11. How To Outsource My Essay Work?
Author: James Davis
12. 4 Helpful Uteps For Writing Extraordinary Descriptive Essays
Author: Steve Charles
13. Do’s And Don’ts In Writing A Scientific Literature Review For Health Care Research- Pubrica
14. Tricks To Ace Writing Of A Research Paper
Author: Roy Hudson
15. Things To Avoid When Writing Murder Mystery Books
Author: JB Clemmens