ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Documents Required For Copyright Registration In India
The copyright office of India, located in Delhi has stated certain documents which need to be submitted along with your copyright application made online on its portal – copyright.gov.in
These documents differ as per the application made but the most commonly required document is the Power of Attorney Format. This document authorizes the attorney to file for and do the required compliance on your behalf while getting the trademark registered. It needs to be printed on a Rs 100/- stamp paper, signed by the applicant and provided in original as well as digital format to the copyright office of India.
The format is as follows:
Apart from this document, the following list of documents is required:
Form XIV – Application for Registration of Copyright
Statement of Particulars
Statement of Further Particulars
The above forms provide a Diary Number which is associated with your trademark applications. They are obtained after the online filing of your copyright application is done through the copyright office portal. Two copies of each document need to be sent along with other documents.
Now, comes the most important thing to send with all the earlier mentioned documents to the Copyright office. This is – 2 copies of the work being copyrighted. May it be a book, or a software which needs to be put into CD format and sent or anything tangible that needs to be copyrighted.
To initiate your copyright registration process, visit our site – www.sunbrio.com/copyright-registration now!
Legal Articles1. Here Is Why You Should Hire A Student Loan Lawyer
Author: Sandy Van
2. Top Water Jet Ejectors In India
3. Industrial Fluid Bed Dryer Supplier In India
Author: Svaar Process
4. How To Get A Divorce Without An Attorney
Author: Archer Ingham
5. Florida Parenting Plans – What Constitutes Time Sharing?
Author: Grant Gisondo
6. The Benefits Of Hiring A Truck Accident Attorney
Author: Fulmer Sill
7. Cnc Turning India Services At Deccanew
Author: Deccan Engineering Works
8. Must-know Turkey Visa Requirements
9. Intellectual Property Attorney Launches Unique Legal Residency Training Program During Covid-19
Author: Jeremy Stennett
10. What To Know About Child Custody In Florida
Author: Marquez Kelly Law
11. How A Medical Malpractice Attorney Can Help
Author: Marisn Mackle
12. Different Accident Cases Handled By Personal Injury Attorneys
Author: Zane Norman
13. Top Astrology Tips For Getting Job
Author: Rakesh Tripathi
14. Fetch Professional Assistance For Family Matters, Personal Injury & Estate Planning
Author: Magner & Hueneke
15. 3 Reasons Why You Need Personal Injury Lawyer In Hornell Ny
Author: Emily Jhon