ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Wedding Rings Or Wedding Bands: The Noticeable Differences
Marriage is undoubtedly the most special event that happens in your life. It is the most meaningful decision that you take after a lot of planning and discussions. You have some ideas and demands in your mind regarding your wedding outfit and of course your wedding ring or band. It is equally important for you to think about your wedding band designed by a well-known jeweler.
The Tradition of Wedding Rings and Bands
The ritual of exchanging wedding rings has been there in existence for more than a hundred years. It is a marriage tradition where the bride and groom exchange wedding rings with each other on the day of their wedding. Wedding rings continue to be a significant symbol for the groom and the bride of commitment towards each other in modern-day society. Wedding bands have taken the place of rings because of its sophistication, elegance, and stylishness.
Difference between Wedding Rings and Wedding Bands
Though it is hard to find major differences between wedding rings and bands, they are literally different from each other. And for understanding the difference, ...
... it is important to understand the significance and the role that both of these play in a couple’s life. Mentioned below are some of the differences that you find striking between wedding rings and bands.
The wedding band is a very new concept. One of the main reasons for choosing wedding bands over wedding rings is simplicity. A 6mm gold wedding band does not have precious and semi-precious stones on it, making the band comfortable and can be worn regularly. While wedding rings are more elaborate and often become difficult to wear every day.
Wedding rings have more elaborate designs and are extravagant compared to wedding bands. Most of the wedding rings have stones on them especially at the center of the piece called the solitaire. The wedding rings can be heavy and often painful if worn continuously. On the other hand, it is better if you prefer a 6mm wedding band that is light and does not sore.
A 6mm gold wedding band is more modern and contemporary when style and design are concerned. They have a super minimalist design making it the best choice for the brides-of-today. Whereas wedding rings have typical designs. They are perfect for the wedding day, but they are not suitable for any other occasion.
Because of simplicity and minimalist designs, a 6mm wedding band is less pricey than an elaborate and detailed wedding ring. They are decorative and often contain precious stones like diamonds, rubies, and emeralds. It is better to invest in a band that you can wear daily than a ring that you have to keep for special occasions.
Traditional, classic and modern solid gold wedding bands for men and women available in yellow, white or rose gold. visit us:https://www.gwbands.com
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Vivid Ruby Engagement Rings That Are Chic Af
Author: G Marie Luxuries
2. The Timeless Allure Of Varsity Jackets: A Must-have For Your Wardrobe
Author: Alma Mater Store
3. Women’s Wedding Bands: A Blend Of Tradition And Modernity
Author: Donnell Dean
4. Unique Designs For Men’s Rose Gold Wedding Bands
Author: Donnell Dean
5. Rose Gold Wedding Bands: A Modern Twist On A Classic
Author: Donnell Dean
6. Dive Into Elegance: A Comprehensive Guide To Various Types And Collections Of Jewelry
Author: Cooper & Binkley Diamond Jewelers
7. 1 Gram Gold Plated Jewellery Online Shopping - Choose Trendy 1 Gram Gold Plated Jewellery Online
Author: mary richard
8. Unveiling The Elegance: The Ultimate Reversible Hippie Cotton Skirt And Wrapper Guide
9. Eternal Darkness And Timeless Love: Unveiling The Allure Of Gothic Wedding Rings
Author: Martin Busch Jewelers
10. Exquisite Herkimer Diamonds For Brides On A Budget
Author: James & Sons Fine Jewelers
11. Embrace Timeless Fashion With Hippie Patchwork Attire
12. Elevate Your Style With Hippie Gheri Ponchos And Jackets
13. Mixed Metal Engagement Rings To Break The Rules
Author: Mills Jewelers
14. Save Cleverly When Shopping Online: The Best Tips For Successfully Using Online Vouchers
15. Effortless Valentine's Day Gift Delivery In Chennai
Author: Dilip Das