ALL >> Business >> View Article
Use Of Calcium Carbonate In Paints And Coats Industry
Calcium carbonate – a chemical compound formed by three elements: carbon, oxygen, and calcium. Its chemical formula is CaCO3. We mostly tend to remember calcium carbonate as a mere chemical compound that we read about in chemistry books. But, in reality; it’s a very crucial industrial ingredient used in manufacturing a variety of things. Paint and Coats industries in particular makes use of Calcium Carbonate in large quantities.
We at Palvi FZE have been supplying calcium carbonate to paint and coat manufacturers across the world. Based on our experience in the trade, here in this blog we talk about the reasons why calcium carbonate is used extensively in the paints and coats industry.
Resistance Capacity of Industrial Coats
Best chemical manufacturers in UAE agree that the pH-alkaline value and low oil absorption ability of natural calcium carbonate adds to the resistance capacity of industrial coats against harsh environmental conditions.
Calcium Carbonate is included in the manufacturing process of latex paint. According to paint chemical distributors in UAE, this is ...
... primarily to add a filling effect of uniform white color. Calcium carbonate in paint adds to its color resistance capability as well.
One of the primary reasons for using calcium carbonate in paints is – it helps in cost cutting. Well-known paint and coating chemical supplier in Saudi Arabia confirms that using calcium carbonate eradicates the need of adding any matting agent. Plus, a good combination of calcium carbonate and titanium dioxide in paints and coats adds to the powder rate and spray area of the paint.
Strength and resistance
Inclusion of calcium carbonate in wood coating increases its film strength, wear resistance and thickening effect. Calcium carbonate also strengthens anti-sinking property of paints explains top ranked paint and coating chemical distributor in UAE.
As calcium carbonate has thixotropy effect, hence its use has expanded to the automotive paint and ink industry. Its transparency, dispersibility and glossiness puts calcium carbonate in top demand as per paint chemical distributors in UAE.
Want more information about Calcium Carbonate supplied by Palvi Chemicals? Get in touch with us.
Business Articles1. Dental Equipment Market Worth $8.9 Billion By 2026
Author: Rosy Wills
2. Smart Display Industry Is Expected To Reach $6.1b By 2025
3. Blind Rivet - Important Things You Need To Know
Author: Nick Neal
4. Hybrid Memory Cube (hmc) And High-bandwidth Memory (hbm) Market: An Exclusive Study On Upcoming Trends And Growth Opportunities
Author: Lucintel LLC
5. Rising Demand For Bio-based Polymer Emulsion Driving The Polymer Emulsion Market
Author: Robin White
6. Top Hr Consulting Firms In Bangalore | Approaches Of Hr Audit
Author: Husys Consulting Limited
7. Casino Management Systems Industry, 2021-2027: Emerging Trends, Market Opportunities, Investment Risks, Key Developments
Author: Dhananjay Changle
8. Next-generation Data Storage Market Size 2021 | Demand, Revenue, Key Findings And Latest Technology, Forecast Research Report 2027
Author: Dhananjay Changle
9. Nvidia Control Panel Won’t Open: Here’s How To Fix
Author: Ella johnson
10. Sewage Treatment Plant Using Sunlight And Soil
11. Home Farming Pot : The Veggybarrel
Author: srinivas Ashwath
12. 10 Tips For Selecting The Right Raisin
13. U.s. In Vitro Diagnostics Market: Trends And Developments
Author: Snehal S
14. Tips For Buying Indestructible Glasses
Author: Leah Johnson
15. Birla New And Upcoming Navya Residential Projects - Gurgaon