ALL >> Business >> View Article
Use Of Calcium Carbonate In Paints And Coats Industry
Calcium carbonate – a chemical compound formed by three elements: carbon, oxygen, and calcium. Its chemical formula is CaCO3. We mostly tend to remember calcium carbonate as a mere chemical compound that we read about in chemistry books. But, in reality; it’s a very crucial industrial ingredient used in manufacturing a variety of things. Paint and Coats industries in particular makes use of Calcium Carbonate in large quantities.
We at Palvi FZE have been supplying calcium carbonate to paint and coat manufacturers across the world.
Based on our experience in the trade, here in this blog we talk about the reasons why calcium carbonate is used extensively in the paints and coats industry.
Resistance Capacity of Industrial Coats
Best chemical manufacturers in UAE agree that the pH-alkaline value and low oil absorption ability of natural calcium carbonate adds to the resistance capacity of industrial coats against harsh environmental conditions.
Calcium Carbonate is included in the manufacturing process of latex paint. According to paint chemical distributors in UAE, this is primarily to add a filling effect of uniform white color. Calcium carbonate in paint adds to its color resistance capability as well.
One of the primary reasons for using calcium carbonate in paints is – it helps in cost cutting. Well-known paint and coating chemical supplier in Saudi Arabia confirms that using calcium carbonate eradicates the need of adding any matting agent. Plus, a good combination of calcium carbonate and titanium dioxide in paints and coats adds to the powder rate and spray area of the paint.
Strength and resistance
Inclusion of calcium carbonate in wood coating increases its film strength, wear resistance and thickening effect. Calcium carbonate also strengthens anti-sinking property of paints explains top ranked paint and coating chemical distributor in UAE.
As calcium carbonate has thixotropy effect, hence its use has expanded to the automotive paint and ink industry. Its transparency, dispersibility and glossiness puts calcium carbonate in top demand as per paint chemical distributors in UAE.
Want more information about Calcium Carbonate supplied by Palvi Chemicals? Get in touch with us.
Business Articles1. Cutting-edge Analysis And Patent Searching Services
2. How To Launch A Successful Ppc Campaign?
Author: Harry Sazos
3. Hardware Encryption Market Worth $313 Million By 2025
Author: Steve Stark
4. Finding Quality Chemical Suppliers For Enterprises Is The Key To Success
Author: ada red
5. Get Rid Of Emptiness And Boredom Problems With Astrology Solutions
6. Tray And Sleeve Boxes With Best Price By Boxesme
Author: Kevin Marshall
7. Advantages Of Having A Magnetic Usb Cable
Author: Software Base
8. The Advantages Of A Phone Holder For Any Car
Author: Software Base
9. Generic Medicine Store Nearby Me
10. What Makes A Good Courier Service Provider?
Author: Gabriel Gould
11. Different Types Of Pallet Racking You Should Know
Author: Charles Saranealis
12. Points To Consider In Selecting An Office Security System
Author: Logan Hartley
13. Unorthodox Vintage Coffee Table Ideas You Have To Try
Author: Megan Magana
14. Industrial Paint For Crane
Author: Zigma Paints
15. Terumo Bct And Hemacare Corporation Are Leading Players In Leukapheresis Market
Author: robert henric