ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
Apac’s Asset Finance Leaders Trust Odessa For Successful Digital Transformation
Odessa, a provider of leading technology solutions for asset finance businesses, continues to grow the company’s APAC-based customer base, most recently by adding Security Bank and Toyota Tsusho Corporation as customers.
A critical piece to this success is Odessa’s comprehensive platform, enabling companies to bring efficiency to their leasing operations, get real-time feedback on business performance through business intelligence, and optimize their spend by consolidating applications onto one singular solution.
“I’m extremely proud of the achievements of Odessa’s efforts in APAC in helping our customers move forward with speed and confidence as they evolve their business models.
Our ongoing commitment to self-service enablement is a critical driver for transformation initiatives – and is an important component to the rapid adoption of the Odessa Platform as companies look to modernize their technologies,” said Jay Mehra, Co-Founder + CTO, Odessa.
Expanding in APAC to Deliver Customer Success
The company has ongoing growth in its offices in Philadelphia and Bangalore with over 750 full-time employees and an expanded focus in the EMEA region. Recently, to continue the company’s efforts to help business leaders simplify the complexity of modern software and accelerate their pace of innovation, Odessa has expanded their sales and delivery teams in Bangalore.
“As we meet with executives across the region, we see significant changes in attitudes towards digitalization. Successful companies are embracing more agile business practices and technologies – and we’re excited to partner with them in doing that,” said Jim Humphrey, SVP of Sales, Odessa.
Hardware/Software Articles1. Remote Desktop Vs Vpn - Everything You Need To Know
Author: James F Bartlett
2. Data Security Standards And Some Best Practices
3. Why Your Contracts Need Your Attention
4. The New Age Contract Lifecycle Management Solution!
5. What Has Led To The Sudden Rise And Demand For Cloud Based Clm?
6. 4 Main Problems Faced By Contract Management Users
7. Contract Liefcycle Management Software: 6 Questions You Need To Ask
8. Importance Of Digital Signing In The Time Of Pandemic
9. How To Prevent Revenue Leakage With Contract Lifecycle Management?
10. Benefit Of Clm
11. Collaboration Is Key To Contract Risk Management
12. Top 9 Advantages Of Using Flutter Development Services!
Author: Jatin Vaghela
13. Few Tips For Quick Access To Peoplesoft
14. The Evolving Landscape Of Identity Access Management
15. Is Graphql A Programming Language?
Author: Eldon Broady