ALL >> Writing >> View Article
Importance Of Literature Review Writing In Research Article – Pubrica
Need for literature in research article and dissertation:
Biomedical research is at its peak today and publicationsare also increasing exponentially in the last few decades necessitating the need for dedicated medical writing services with domain-related expertise. Despite this, the number of rejections is on the rise. A good literature review, identifying the area of research in a crisp manner and clearly defining relevance of the research are often lacking resulting in rejection of manuscripts.
Biomedical literature review is the first step towards any research.
• Literature review explores previous research conducted in the field of interest, the limitations and conflict areas identified and the need for further research. This justifies the relevance and originality of the research work.
• It also helps one in understanding and formulating one’s area of research in a better manner and justifies the methodology used.
• Literature review helps connectthe statistical findings of the research with prior research statistics.
Use of literature review:
There are various circumstances under which one must do a literature review.
• Introduction to a primary research topic – This sets the context for the research article or dissertation by analysing previously published literature and clearly defining the place of the current research and its contribution to the advancement in the understanding of the topic in question.
• Systematic review –It is related to meta-analysis and provide a quantitative or less often qualitative statistic summarizing several papers.
• Secondary data analysis projects- It is a research project on its own and begins with a clear research question. The project aims at analysing available data in answering the question.
Source of data:
Data has been sourced from libraries as well as digital sources. This is a cumbersome activity which continues throughout all the stages of the study and hence, it should be started early in the phase of research.
• Picking up articles for review is another art and one should have clear inclusion and exclusion criteria to perform a relevant review. Also, citations should be recent and not too old and outdated in current context.
• Adequate number of citations is often defined by the journal and that needs to be followed. Too few or too many citations fail to convey the crux in the correct proportions.
There are several ways to organize biomedical literature review and are used by PhD students for their biomedical dissertations.
• Scientific manuscript writing services commonly use chronological sequence for listing out literature for review. This is often the method adopted when we are talking about something that we wish to trace over time and the topic has evolved over the years.
• Another method often used in scientific article writing is a well-argued format grouping those with one school of thought together to contrast with those that are different from the first school of thought. This methodology is useful whenever there are two or more contrasting views that have probably been debated and still hold ground in different studies.
The road ahead:
Literature review guidelines need to be defined in more precise terms. There are many shortcomings in the review of literature in the absence of uniformity of performing this task. Bias is to be reduced by clear definition of the methodology that is the need of the hour.
With increase in the number of publications, it becomes important to set the factual context of the current research study that one wishes to get published. This is relevant to participate in the ongoing ‘dialogue’ on the subject and contribute positively to that area of research. A thorough and relevant review of literature is paramount for this.
Reference : https://pubrica.com/services/research-services/literature-review-and-gap/
Full Information: https://bit.ly/2CS02XH
Contact us :
WhatsApp : +91 9884350006
United Kingdom: +44-74248 10299
Pubrica is premier online editing, publication and writing guidance & assistance services based in the UK and India. A global leader in comprehensive manuscript publication support service for academic and scientific journals and articles, we provide a wide range of services that include academic, scientific, business, medical, and technology, regulatory writing, Clinical Report Forms (CRF), biostatistics, manuscripts, business writing, physician reports, thesis, medical writing, and more. We assist medical doctors, students, hospitals, pharma, and device manufacturers in their quest for a credible writing partner. Our team of experts consists of over 200 academic luminaries, industry veterans in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) and medicine who work on 170 topics of research. All writers are certified by American Medical Writing Association (AMWA) and the European Medical Writing Association (EMWA). OUR SERVICES ARE: 1. Scientific Medical Writing Services - http://pubrica.com/services/physician-writing-services/ 2. Scientific Editing Services - http://pubrica.com/sevices/editing-and-translation/ 3. Scientific Publication Support Services - http://pubrica.com/services/publication-support/ 4. Scientific Research Support Services - http://pubrica.com/sevices/research-services/ 5.Scientific Communication Support Services - http://pubrica.com/sevices/scientific-communication/ 6. Biostatistical Programming Services - http://pubrica.com/services/research-services/biostatistics-and-statistical-programming-services/ Contact: United kingdom : +44-1143520021 india : +91 9884350006 Visit : http://pubrica.com/ Email : email@example.com
Writing Articles1. Benefits Of Plr Content Create Plr Blog Posts
Author: Tribe Bloom
2. Things To Do If You Want To Grow As A Writer!
Author: James Davis
3. List Out The Theoretical Approaches And Peer-review Policies For Writing A Psychology Manuscript - P
4. Ethics Of Testing And Research Of Manufactured Organs - Pubrica
5. Here Are Some Of The Journal /article Reading Tips!
Author: Roy Hudson
6. 6 Easy Steps To Write Engineering Assignments
Author: Allen Lisa
7. Classification Of Mediation Analysis Methodology In Clinical Research – Pubrica
8. How Can Females Earn Money Online?
Author: Glossy Musings
9. Writing A Public Health Research Grant Proposal ; Role Of Scientific Experts - Pubrica
10. What Are The Guidelines To Write A Biomedical Literature Review For A Manuscript? - Pubrica
11. A Complete Manual On Purpose And Importance Of Argumentative Essay Writing
Author: Charles Jack
12. How To Plan And Write A Research Proposal : Cancer Research Writing - Pubrica
13. How To Write A Perfect Blog Post In 3 Steps..?
Author: Tanishq Thakur
14. How To Outsource My Essay Work?
Author: James Davis
15. 4 Helpful Uteps For Writing Extraordinary Descriptive Essays
Author: Steve Charles