ALL >> Health >> View Article
Apollo Clinic Launches Specialized “fever Clinics” For Quick And Accurate Fever Management
July 16, 2020, Bengaluru : With temperature being one of the prime indicators of COVID-19, Apollo Clinics, a division of the Apollo Health & Lifestyle Limited announced the launch of specialized “Fever Clinics” across India , to address public fears about fever and other related symptoms. In the current scenario, due to people’s fears about the novel coronavirus pandemic, panic sets in when there are symptoms such as fever due to an inability to find out whether it could be related to COVID-19 or not. To address the concerns of the public, the Apollo Fever Clinic will provide the correct diagnosis and management of the fever. Apollo Clinic has launched 29 such fever clinics across the country, of which 10 are in Bengaluru.
The Apollo “Fever Clinic” is a specialized service offered within the Apollo Clinic set up; where inpatients can consult if they have fever or fever-related issues, which the physician would evaluate, diagnose and eventually treat. Keeping the safety of the patients in mind, Apollo Clinic has initiated the procedures like separate entry and exit gates for the patients, separate rooms ...
... for treating patients who have symptoms such as fever, and separation of non-fever patients from others so that contact between them is minimised and social distancing is also followed. If patients require any further treatment then he/she will be redirected to the nearest Apollo Hospitals with an eligibility for priority admission.
“We believe that Apollo Clinics will be able to provide patients convenient, accessible and quality care and at the same time, reassure them and their families by providing correct diagnosis and management backed by a strong clinical pathway. In line with the Karnataka Government’s directive dated 24th June 2020, that private hospitals should set up fever clinics across the state and the fact that cities like Bangalore have seen a significant spike in COVID-19 cases in the past few days, the decision to set up fever clinics bears testimony to this.” Said Dr. Ajay Gangoli Director- Medical Services, Apollo Health & Lifestyle Limited
The facility has been segregated to ensure that all patients are initially screened as per ICMR guidelines and those with symptoms of COVID-19 are advised to continue their treatments as per the Government and ICMR guidelines. The complete safety of the patients, doctors and staff is ensured using rigorous infection control and cleaning protocols to prevent transmission of infectious diseases. Service delivery will take place in such a way that it does not expose patients with fever to those who are asymptomatic. The Fever Clinic initiative will also go a long way in assisting the state and central governments, in their efforts in dealing with the pandemic.
The fever screening service will be available across all Apollo Clinics in Bangalore from 1st July 2020. Appointments for this service can be made by logging on to www.apolloclinic.com or by dialling the helpline number 1860 500 7788.
Health Articles1. Dental Implants Sydney & Digital Dental Implants | Smile Concepts
Author: Smiles Concepts
2. What Are The Benefits Of The Orthodontic Mask?
Author: Andy Zheng
3. Veterinary Care Market By Type, End-use Industry, And Region – Global Forecast To 2025 (at A Cagr Of 7.3%)
Author: Rama Sharma
4. The Antibody Contract Manufacturing Market Is Projected To Reach Usd 17 Billion By 2030, Growing At An Annualized Rate Of 12%, Claims Roots Analysis
5. The Prefilled Syringes Market Is Estimated To Be Worth Over Usd 2.5 Billion In 2030, Predicts Roots Analysis
6. Warning Signs Of Sleep Apnea
7. Where Do People In Florida Go For A Medical Marijuana Card
Author: Jack Harry
8. What Is Sedation Dentistry And How Can It Help You?
Author: Ryan Daniel
9. Buy Ambien 100 Online : It Is Used For Treating Insomnia
10. How To Apply For Medicare
11. 5 Essential Human Resource Tips
12. Proteomics Market - Key Players , Opportunities, Industry Growth - Global Forecast To 2026
Author: Markets and Markets
13. Clonazepam 2 Mg: Used For The Treatment Of Seizures
Author: Cheap Med Store
14. How Does Soma 350mg Help Muscle Pain In 2021? Buy Soma 350mg Online
Author: Harry Dalfio
15. What Strength Of Soma Works Best For Musculoskeletal Pain? Order Soma 500 Mg Online
Author: Jaxon Powell