ALL >> General >> View Article
Alexa Is Having Trouble Connecting To The Internet
Does your Alexa is having trouble connecting to the internet? Are you seeing an orange light flashing and telling you that “I am having trouble in connecting to the internet?” Well! If these things are hampering your Alexa’s experience, take a look at the below section. Here, we have mentioned some simple troubleshooting guidelines that can help you to troubleshoot the problems and use the Alexa services.
Troubleshooting Steps to Follow
• First of all, you need to Turn off the WiFi router and the Internet modem. After that, you need to wait for at least 20s before you turn them back on.
• Make sure that you have a strong and stable internet connection. You can check this with your computer, tablet, and smartphone.
• Make sure that your WiFi router is working on the ‘Channel 11’ because it is the most recommended WiFi network channel where you can easily get connected to the WiFi network without facing any trouble with the internet connection setup. You can find the option of changing the WiFi channel once you login to your wireless router.
• If your WiFi router security type is set to ‘WEP’ then you have to change it to the WPA-2, because it is supported by the latest version of the smart device available.
• You can reboot the Amazon Alexa device to troubleshoot the issue.
• If you still getting the same warning from the Alexa, you need to download the application or you need to visit the alexa.amazon.com for the Alexa setup instructions.
On your Alexa app, you need to go to the ‘Settings’ and choose the ‘Update WiFi’ option. Also, configure the router settings in your Amazon Alexa.
Alternative Troubleshooting Steps You Can Consider to Fix The Problem
We hope that with the help of the aforementioned steps you would able to fix Alexa is Having Trouble Connecting to the Internet issue. But, if this is not the case, you need to follow the given steps to deal with the issue.
You need to Reset the Alexa to its factory defaults. Press and Hold the ‘Microphone off’ and ‘Volume Down’ button at the same time unless you see the orange light turning on. Once you see the lights, you need to follow the guidelines of Alexa setup to complete the process.
If the problem still exists, you can try to reset the router, reconfigure your modem, and reset the Amazon device.
Hopefully, with the help of simple troubleshooting guidelines, you would be able to fix the Alexa is having Trouble Connecting to the Internet issue on your own and use your Alexa device to experience the all-new smart life. All the guidelines are very simple and easy to follow, but if you still have a doubt or there is any other trouble with your Alexa device, you can contact the experts and seek the professional assistance to deal with the problem. The professionals can give you the best advice and make sure that you have the best experience with Alexa device.
General Articles1. Why Is Computer Amc (annual Maintenance Contract) Important For Your Business?
Author: Rajeev Malhotra
2. Avoid The Top 10 Dark Web Links Mistakes
Author: Darkweb Links
3. Amazing Benefits Ordering Butterscotch Cake Online
Author: Laxmi R
4. Mangal Dosh Nivaran Puja For Extra — Marital Affair
5. Building An Oncology Focused Digital Health Solution
6. How To Send Message Without Adding Contact Number
7. Videodyno Review 1223
8. Modern Office Desks To Improve Your Office
Author: office master
9. How To Use Marijuana Edibles To Soothe Anxiety
Author: Bob Michael
10. Which Plugin Is Used For Seo?
Author: Sachin Patil
11. Exactly How The Pandemic Influences The Camper Rental Market
12. Why Deeponion Could Be The Next Big Thing — listing On Okex
13. Gorden Rumah Sakit Terakreditasi Harga Murah
Author: Iis ddecor
14. Latest Urdu News
Author: wisal il hai
15. Why Do People Prefer To Buy From Online Pet Warehouse?
Author: Ana Brenda