ALL >> Business >> View Article
Bandhan Bank Shares Down By 4%; Bank Shares: Stocks
Bandhan Bank shares somewhere around 4%; Bank shares: Stocks
New Delhi: To start with, the portions of the Bandhan Bank remained somewhere around 4.38% in the exchange meeting. On the opposite side, the bank shares dropped in the securities exchange today. Henceforth, the rundown underneath shows the exchanging estimations of the accompanying banks.
HDFC Bank – Traded with 18.80 focuses low and arrived at 1,061.45 INR with a 1.74% misfortune. Likewise, the past close of the bank remained at 1,080.25 INR.
RBL Bank – Traded with 12.70 focuses low and arrived at 165.35 INR with a 7.05% misfortune. Likewise, the past close of the bank remained at 177.90 INR.
Bandhan Bank – Traded with 15.30 focuses low and arrived at 354.80 INR with a 4.13% misfortune. Additionally, the past close of the bank remained at 370.10 INR.
Axis Bank – Traded with 21.55 focuses low and arrived at 418.50 INR with a 4.90% misfortune. Likewise, the past close of the bank remained at 440.05 INR.
Bank of Baroda – Traded with 1.45 focuses low and arrived at 49.10 INR with a 2.87% misfortune. Likewise, the ...
... past close of the bank remained at 50.55 INR.
IDFC Bank – Traded with 1.00 focuses low and arrived at 25.90 INR with a 3.72% misfortune. Additionally, the past close of the bank remained at 26.90 INR.
Federal Bank – Traded with 1.90 focuses low and arrived at 51.15 INR with a 3.58% misfortune. Additionally, the past close of the bank remained at 53.05 INR.
Kotak Mahindra Bank – Traded with 39.65 focuses low and arrived at 1,295.90 INR with a 2.97% misfortune. Additionally, the past close of the bank remained at 1,335.55 INR.
Plus, the Nifty Bank index exchanged 3.48% low at 21,319.55 INR.
July 14th Stock Market Details:
On July fourteenth, both the Sensex and the Nifty stood exchanging at a bearish pattern in the Stock Market. The Sensex lost 464.01 focuses and arrived at 36,237.01 levels with a 1.26% misfortune. On the opposite side, the Nifty lost 140.80 focuses and arrived at 10,661.45 levels with a 1.32% misfortune.
In the outskirt showcase, the S&P BSE Midcap list lost 141.17 focuses with a 0.96% misfortune and arrived at a 13,276.21 level. Additionally, the S&P BSE Smallcap record lost 122.74 focuses with a 0.96% misfortune and arrived at a 12,858.39 level. Simultaneously, the Nifty Bank lost 567.05 focuses with a 2.64% misfortune and arrived at 21,505.15 level.
Furthermore, starting at July fourteenth, the quantity of affirmed COVID-19 cases across India has arrived at 9,06,752. Likewise, the quantity of passings in the nation has arrived at 23,727.
Business Articles1. 7 Signs You Need To Restore Your Sash Windows
Author: Sash Windows
2. How Can You Scale & Automate Your E-commerce Business?
3. Uae Anti-money Laundering Legislation – What You Should Know
Author: Haroon Juma
4. Acetonitrile Uses, Storage, And More 101
Author: Magan Bhadani
5. 5 Tips On How To Prepare Your Home For Air Conditioning Installation
Author: Air Conditioning
6. 6 Reasons Why You Should Hire A Professional Food Photographer
Author: kanika panchal
7. How To Get Your Sa302 Tax Calculation & Tax Overview
Author: Holland Emery is a professional tax accountant.
8. Management By Exception: A Path Towards Touchless Procurement For Manufacturers
Author: conver gentis
9. Always Outsource The Trusted Book Keeping Services
Author: Adam Jones
10. Ever Green Scope Of Translation Services
Author: Steve Smith
11. Spot Welding Nickel Strips
Author: Amit Shah
12. Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes Manufacturers In India
Author: Ashwin Bhansali
13. Why You Require Feeralloys As A Steelmaking Company
Author: Anindya Bhaumik
14. Attractive Features Of Refractories And Their Manufacturers
Author: Anindya Bhaumik
15. Branding Without A Website Is Basically No Branding At All
Author: Arun Kumar