ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
A Quick Guide To Installing Free Garmin Map Updates On Your Device
The latest map updates are available for downloading on your Garmin device. You can download the free Garmin GPS updates after reading the guide from this post.
If you own Garmin Nuvi or Zumo device and searching for ‘Garmin Nuvi update free’, then we will let you know the steps to download and update the latest version of the map on it.
Free Garmin GPS updates
Garmin offers its customer free map updates on every device. You can download the Nuvi map updates for free through the Garmin.com/map updates link within 90 days from the day of registration.
You can also check the update notification on the device screen while driving a car with a device.
To download the free map updates, you need to go through the below-mentioned steps:
1. Connect the GPS device to the computer after registering the device online.
2. Go to the Garmin page and click on the ‘Update section’. Go to ‘NuMaps’.
3. Enter the serial number of your Nuvi device. If you are using any other model which is not listed in the list, then enter Free Garmin map updates north America. Go to ‘MyGarmin’ account and enter the login details.
4. After login, connect the Nuvi to the computer using a USB cable.
5. Go to the ‘Home’ tab and click on ‘List of registered GPS product’.
6. Click ‘Order now’
7. Tap ‘Free map updates’.
8. You will be asked to select the device where you want to download the updates.
9. The updates will now start downloading on your PC. You will have to wait for a while till the downloading gets completed. Tap to open the downloaded content.
Once the map updates are downloaded successfully, you will have to run these maps and install the same on your device. Run the program by clicking on ‘.exe’ file from the list. Follow the below-mentioned steps to install the maps on your Nuvi device.
• Connect the Nuvi GPS to the PC again via USB cable.
• Run the updated app by clicking on the file.
• Select the Nuvi GPS for which you want to perform updates.
• Read and accept all the terms and conditions.
• You need to enter the product key from the device.
• Make sure that there is enough space in your GPS device. If there is no space available, then delete the existing file or contact experts to get that done.
• The remaining process can be easily carried out by implementing the steps mentioned in the order on the screen. You will find that uploading processing soon gets completed.
After updating the free map updates, you can now drive safely without worrying about losing the route for your location. We want to mention here that free Garmin map updates are only available for the first 3 months from the date of purchase. If you are performing updates after this stipulated period, then you will have to purchase the maps.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. What Is A Wireless Thermometer And How To Choose Them?
Author: Chris Miller
2. Best Microsd Cards In 2020
3. The Devil All The Time: Netflix Offers Us A Glimpse Of The Upcoming Psychological Thriller
Author: Angel Smith
4. James Gunn Squashes All Rumours Surrounding Dc Character Poison Ivy’s Role In Suicide Squad 2
Author: Angel Smith
5. Managing Customer Relationships During Times Of Economic Uncertainty With Skellam Ai
6. Iphone 12 Launch Date, Price, News & All You Need To Know
Author: Jack thomson
7. Top Ios App Development To Watch Out In 2020
Author: Johan Smith
8. Apple Retina Display Differences In Iphone 11, Pro & Max
Author: Aida Martin
9. Ace The Post-pandemic E-commerce Wave With Personalized Marketing
10. Noteworthy Benefits That Node.js Offers To Web Applications!
Author: Ash Rakars
11. Tips For Flawless & Roi-driven Android App Development
Author: Cameron McCaughey
12. How Outsourcing Cuts Your Costs And Boosts Your Overall Productivity
Author: Keith dibble
13. Ways To Maintain Magento E-commerce Store Security
Author: Jonathan Paul
14. Google Nest Wifi Review
Author: Marco Nixon
15. Why Brother Printer Print Blank Pages
Author: Ezequiel Farrell