ALL >> Business >> View Article
Leading Manufacturers, Stockists, Supplier & Exporter For Copper Flex Bars
Nexim Alloys is a pre-dominant player in the worldwide business sector for the manufacturing, trading, subcontracting, importing and stocking mechanical raw materials and procedure types of equipment.
Nexim Alloys began its glorious journey in 2009 with a mission to add to the development story of India's monetary advancement by supplying products like Brass & Copper Sheets, Tubes, Profiles, Section & Components, Cupro Nickel Tubes & Copper Parts etc. answers for the rising modern industries of the nation.In the course of recent decades it has been essentially into manufacturing and supplying to driving ventures over the globe.
We have product line :
Nexim Alloys is best performing manufacturers, stockists, supplier & exporter of Copper Flex Bars.
These Bars are manufactured in different size, dimension & thickness and are delivered to customer as per their need & requirement. These Copper Flex Bars are sold to customers at affordable prices. These Bars consists of features like
high ductility, durable, highly strengthened material, good wear & tear capability, long lasting strength, corrosion & abrasion resistant, high tensile strength etc. When it comes to packaging it is done with ultimate care because we know the challenges faced while import & export of product hence we see through it that the products are delivered in good conditions without any damages to it. These Bars are made using best quality raw material and do match national
& international quality standard and this helps us to have high demand in the market from our customers and these Bars
do fulfil customers demands.
Technical Data :
Width of 9 to 100 mm.
Copper layer thickness from 0.8 to 1 mm.
Length of 2 m.
Layers of electrolytic copper Cu/ETP, final annealing state.
High temperature co-extruded vinyl compound on the copper strips (insulation thickness: 1.5 to 2 mm).
Self-extinguishing: NFC 32200 and UL 94 V0.
Continuous temperature withstand: 105 °C.
Shore hardness A: 89 +/- 2.
Module 100 % elongation: 16 Mpa.
Resistance to elongation: < 15 % mini.
Breaking stress: 20 Mpa.
Transversal volume resistivity: 6.1015 O.
Oxygen index: 29.5 %.
Scratch and tear resistant.
Insulated flexible busbar :
Operating-temperature range: from -40 °C to +105 °C.
Maximum operating voltage: 1000 VAC / 1500 VDC.
Alternating voltage withstand (10 minute test):
between core and insulation: 16.5 kV,
between two insulating elements in contact: 33 kV,
Conductivity: 100 IACS,
HV < 50,
Resistance to traction Rm > 200 N/cm²,
Stretch before break 35 %,
Resistivity: 1.724 micro O/cm at 20 °C.
Business Articles1. We Manufacture Latest Design Of Custom Perfume Boxes
2. Hiring Housekeeping Hoboken Services For Your Apartments
Author: Glow Up Clean
3. Your Purpose-driven Path: How To Reinvent And Re-energize Yourself With A Fulfilling, Joyful Purpos
Author: eWomen Network
4. Custom Cereal Boxes In Unconventional Ideas At Gotoboxes
Author: Mark Jackson
5. Things To Consider When Building A Waterfront Home | Commercial Construction Services
Author: Jrossi Construction
6. Custom Cbd Oil Packaging Boxes With High Quality Material
7. How To Perform Iso 13485 Training Requirements For (qms)
Author: Punyam Academy
8. Environment-friendly Disposal Solutions For Deepwater Dredged Material
Author: Millie Smith
9. Recent Developments That Will Change The Entire Face Of Networking
Author: Ronel Noel
10. Advantages Of A Commercial Agricultural Glass Greenhouse
Author: yang huimin
11. The Latest Mobiles In India Are Fun To Use
Author: Jakson Lee
12. Custom Popcorn Bags Uk Wholesale Discount At Gotoboxes
Author: Jordan Harry
13. Top Benefits From Hiring The Top Korean To English Translation Services
Author: LA Translation
14. How Translation Companies Help Different People
Author: LA Translation
15. What Is The Purpose Of Custom French Fries Boxes?