ALL >> Health >> View Article
Tdp Lamp Therapy: Find Out More About The Miracle Far-infrared Lamps
The world of TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) is vast and varied. Heat therapy is an essential part of Chinese medicine that focuses on applying heat to specific points on the body. It aids in treating the patient and improving the energy flow in the body. It is ideal for treating problems related to the imbalance of yin.
Moxibustion technique is quite popular with TCM practitioners, leading to the wide availability of moxa products across the globe. However, the smoke that is emitted from the moxa products can become an issue if the room is not well-ventilated.
Additionally, it may prove to be a discomfort for practitioners who have to administer the moxibustion treatment for several patients throughout the day.
The solution is simple: Buy infrared heat lamps to enjoy similar benefits as moxibustion without the smoke. They will generate heat to penetrate several layers of the skin, stimulate muscles, and offer deep relaxation at the same time. Nowadays, many physiotherapists and acupuncturists use a special type of miracle heat lamps, called TDP lamps, that offer additional benefits to the patients.
What’s so Special about TDP Lamps?
The acronym for TDP is “Teding Diancibo Pu” which means “special electromagnetic spectrum” in English. The lamps function on the principle that far-infrared lights emit wavelengths that can penetrate 2 to 3.5 inches into the body. They have the ability to loosen fascia and muscles. Hence, they are also called far-infrared heating lamps, magic lamps and miracle lamps.
What makes TDP heat lamps so unique is the presence of a mineral plate in the lamp head. The plate contains more than 30 unique minerals that are present in the human body in different ways. When the mineral plate is heated, the minerals are ionized and penetrate into the body. They help in regaining the balance of essential minerals in your body and accelerate the natural recovery process.
It allows the optimum circulation of blood. With proper blood circulation, your body receives all the essential nutrients and it detoxifies waste more efficiently. Thus, TDP lamps promise better health benefits to the patients. And, that’s why they are often called “miracle” lamps.
TDP Lamp Therapy can be used for Several Treatments
Chinese doctors have used TDP lamp therapy in hospitals for several decades. It is a popular choice of Chinese physiotherapists and physicians to treat the patients. Registered with FDA in the United States, TDP lamps have become quite popular in the last couple of years.
A TCM practitioner may use them for the following:
1. Improving the healing of fractured bones.
2. Reducing inflammation and pain caused by arthritis and paralysis.
3. Reducing pain in the neck, back, shoulders, knees, elbows, ankles, etc.
4. Helping with muscle stiffness, and muscle spasm.
5. Faster rehabilitation of muscles after injury/accident.
6. Elevating mood, reducing stress and improving sleep patterns.
7. Balancing the Chi/Qi/life force.
8. Improving metabolism and immunity levels.
9. Increasing blood circulation in the body.
10. Treating multiple skin conditions.
11. Helping patients with angina.
12. Treating irregular menstruation and menstrual pain/cramps.
13. Removing chest congestions and treating cold, flu, pneumonia, etc.
Multiple Types of TDP Lamps are available on the Market
As the demand for TDP lamps has grown exponentially in the developed countries, you will find many types of lamps sold on the market.
A. Manual vs. Digital
In the past manually-controlled TDP lamps were quite popular. Even today, a few professionals enjoy manual timers because they are sturdy. However, there is a large influx of digital TDP lamps featuring digital controls for time and power. There is a wheeled base, adjustable head for superior flexibility. Plus, when compared to manual TDP lamps, they are not very costly.
B. Multiple Heads
With the advent of technology, manufacturers have started introducing new features. Nowadays, instead of using multiple TDP lamps for a single patient, you can opt for dual-head digital TDP lamps and adjust both the heads and their power settings separately. It means you can treat multiple body parts at the same time, and offer a more efficient treatment. Dual head manual mineral lamps are also available.
Note: A relatively new concept is the 3 heads-in-1 digital TDP lamp that allows physiotherapists to expand the width of the far-infrared light spectrum and thus, permits them to treat the patient much more efficiently.
Although portable infrared heat wand is available for treating areas such as shoulder, neck, and back, if you are looking for a smaller, movable TDP lamp, you will have to be satisfied by desktop TDP lamps. The desk-models can be very useful in treating minor aches and offer immediate pain relief to the patients.
Often used with acupuncture and physical therapy, infrared TDP lamps can help you to treat your patients effectively and perform a miracle by restoring the energy balance in the body. As a physiotherapist/TCM practitioner, it will help you to deliver the benefits of heat therapy without the annoying smoke.
By using infrared heat lamps, you will be able to treat the imbalance of Qi as well as provide effective pain relief. You can also buy TDP heat lamps to provide multiple benefits to your patients and accelerate the natural healing process of the body.
I am a specialist in Magento extension development. I have helped several store-owners in achieving their business goals with custom Magento extensions and plugins. Connect with me to know more about incredible Magento modules that will take your business to the pinnacle of success.
Health Articles1. आग से डर क्या है
2. Common Dental Problems That Need A Doctor’s Advice
Author: Claudia Lamington
3. Natural Energy Boosters Products | Asili Naturals
Author: Asili Naturals
4. What Are The Non-medical Uses Of Tapentadol?
Author: Harry Dalfio
5. Cbd For Concentration: Is It Safe And Effective?
6. Essential Tips For Improving Your Medical Office
7. Diabetes Is When The Body’s Ability To Produce Or Respond To The Hormone Insulin Is Impaired
Author: Astocare HealthCare
8. Hernia Surgery & Repair - Treatment, Types, Recovery
Author: Dr. Vipin Jain
9. Why Is Tramadol Considered The Strongest Drug To Treat Pain?
Author: Daniel Jackson
10. Say No To Hip Bursitis Surgery - Opt For Regenerative Cell Treatment
Author: Medica Stem Cells
11. Do Not Let Negative Thoughts Pull You Down
Author: Welcome Cure Pvt. Ltd
12. Do I Need A Root Canal?
Author: Complete Dental
13. Is It Possible To Get Relieved From Stress With The Help Of Stress Management Nyc?
Author: Garcia Jones
14. Common Tcm Herbs: Healing Your Body With Chinese Herbal Therapy
Author: Shailesh Gajjar
15. Talk To Experts Of 247 Medical Billing Services About Credentialing For 2021