ALL >> Environment >> View Article
The Yfc Take On Circular Economy
In this fast-moving world, there are a lot of things to consider for the average business. One of the more important things to think about is the implications of the business on the environment. Think of big brands such as Coca Cola and Pepsi who received such major backlash when their plastic bottles started showing up in the oceans and suddenly, the popularity of these brands dropped so fast that they had to change their whole manufacturing strategy. Even though some companies are now taking care to not be the cause of harming the environment, most businesses still do not know how to implement proper waste management.
For these businesses, Y.E.S Full Circle Solutions has come up with the best solution to solve this issue using the concept of Circular Economy.
What is Circular Economy:
To know what circular economy is, we have to take a step back and first learn what linear economy is. In most organizations and manufacturing plants, the process of linear economy is followed in production. This process has the following steps; Raw material are collected, transformed into products, used or sold and finally discarded as waste.
Circular economy however on the other hand can be classified as an Economic System aimed at eliminating waste instead of just dumping it at the end of its lifecycle. Instead of getting rid of waste at the end, Circular Economy takes that waste and reuses it to make new products through recycling. So instead of getting waste at the end, Circular economy will work towards ending waste!
Importance of Circular Economy:
The biggest problem that Circular Economy would solve is to reduce stress on the environment. It is no secret that pollution is a huge issue in the United Arab Emirates and without proper waste management in the UAE, things are only going to get worse. Implementing this structure in organizations will definitely bring about a substantial change. So much so that almost every single company is looking into this concept. Besides eliminating waste, Circular Economy can reduce stress on raw materials, boost economic growth and bring about sustainability.
For More Information, Visit: https://www.yesfullcircle.com/
Environment Articles1. Characteristics Of Heat-reflecting Paint Systems
2. New Sunrise For Solar Industry By Daniel Mello Guimaraes, Ceo & Co-founder At Boston Solar
Author: Steven Dubin
3. Trademark In Pakistan
4. What Is Ghats & It's Importance
Author: Swetha Prasanna Gangavarapu
5. Solar Energy- Are Solar Panels The Future In Dallas?
Author: Moses Dachen
6. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Rubbish Removal Services!
Author: Solo IT
7. Why Hire Professionals For Septic Tank Cleaning?
Author: Solo IT
8. What Questions Do People Mostly Ask Astrologers?
Author: Ajay Agarwal
9. Build Up Your Financial Strategy With An Advisor
10. Lecture Paper On Ozone Layer
Author: Ridzi Arora
11. Taupo Trout Fishing Charter Make Your Fishing Guide Super Pleasure
12. Global Contract Furniture Market
Author: Statzy Market Research
13. Green Chemical For Cleaning .bio Based Cleaning Products By Ecochem
14. Indianhead Biomass
15. How Is Global Warming Affecting The Animals?
Author: Shivani Thakur